Digital Email Designer
Responsible for email design. You will work in collaboration with the front-end development team, account managers and production team.
What I need to do:
Joining the Studio as a Digital Designer that specialises in email design, you’ll be working across a variety of accounts, displaying a passion for design and bringing measurable value to our clients.
Most of your work will be creating ongoing marketing communication where you’ll be involved throughout the process – from briefing to creating concepts and delivering final design artwork. As well as producing creative communication, selling it can be as important, so you’ll be presenting your work internally and to clients.
It’s important that you have a solid understanding of visual design from a data driven perspective. Most of our clients use big data and understanding how it can be incorporated and affecting your designs are essential.
How will I succeed:
- Strong experience in email design and best practice for email.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas.
- Producing initial concepts, storyboarding with the ability to wireframe.
- Showing creative flair and pixel perfect layout skills.
- Designing for both responsive email and web assets.
- Keeping up on the latest developments in digital design.
What I need to know:
- Adept knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and XD (or similar tools)
- Solid experience in responsive design – fully understand how designs translate from desktop to mobile (for email)
- Good presentation skills
What I need to show:
- Experience in email design
- A strong portfolio that shows a passion for visual design and showcasing creative concept work
- Ability to take a project from initial concept to final production, delivering quality creative work with exceptional attention to detail
Nice to haves:
- CSS and HTML knowledge to understand the possibilities and limitations of email HTML and understand how this influence designs
- Other software skills, especially in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Previous agency experience. Including experience of working on pitches and new business
- Working with well-known brands, complex projects and multi-national delivery
- Exposure to print art-working
- If you’ve worked with video, wrote the copy for an advert or built a website we’d like to know
On top of a competitive salary, you can expect a whole load of perks:
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays – we understand the importance of you getting some down time.
- Annual Wellbeing Day – enjoy an additional day on us to look after your physical and mental wellbeing.
- Pension Scheme – helping you save towards your retirement home in the sun!
- Corporate Medical Cash Plan – claim back the cost of your medical treatments.
- So many savings – through our online community platform, you can access dozens of daily deals, from money off top brands to discounts on days out.
- Employee Assistance Programme – our people are at the heart of everything we do, so if you’re happy, we’re happy.
- Cycle to Work Scheme – save on the cost of biking to work.
- Monthly Employee Awards - Employee of the Month programme with £250 bonus
- Raising money for charity including a paid Volunteer Day – we’re all about giving back… and having lots of fun in the process!
- Referral scheme – know the perfect person to join the team? You could bag £1,000 for a putting a good word in.
- Wellbeing Programme – giving you the opportunity to join regular, interactive Wellbeing Workshops or join our 30 plus Wellbeing Champions.
- Enhanced Family Friendly Leave – support for you and your family to help you navigate through the craziness of family life.
There are more, but we ran out of room... :)
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
Inspired Thinking Group
We are teamitg We make collaboration happen. We simplify the complicated. We automate the tedious. We create the beautiful. Over the last decade we’ve grown a lot – new people, new technology and lots of brilliant new clients. We’re a tech-led marketing business on a mission. A mission to liberate marketers. How? Wi...