Email Content Designer
Avant is dedicated to building premier digital banking solutions for the middle class through a combination of technology, analytics and superior customer service. Since 2012, Avant has connected over 1.5 million customers to over $7.5 billion in loans and 700,000 credit cards. A high growth financial technology company, Avant has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, TechCrunch, Fortune, Bloomberg, and has raised over $600 million of equity capital. Visit www.avant.com for more information.
Do you want to help a rapidly ascending FinTech company drive its next phase of growth? If so, Avant is looking for you. We’re building a best-in-class marketing organization, and there’s a lot of opportunity to grow your skills and your career here. Avant is on a mission to provide access to fair and transparent credit to customers who typically get left behind by banks. Come join us!
Avant is looking for an experienced Content Designer who’s ready to help Avant reach customers and leads with the right email at the right time. Reporting to the Head of Creative Services, this role will be a key part of the marketing and growth team, owning the email content strategy and creative execution across every step of the customer journey: from pre-issuance to portfolio and customer marketing. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in content design and UX writing principles, with a deep understanding of user-centric design and a knack for saying a lot in just a few words.
Remote US candidates will be considered for this role.
What you will do at Avant
- Collaborate with Product, Creative Services, and Growth marketing to execute gorgeous and effective email communications across the entire customer lifecycle
- Work directly with marketing analytics and the customer lifecycle team to develop a content architecture for email
- Work hand-in-hand with customer lifecycle and brand teams to develop campaign, theme, and message testing calendars for omnichannel activities
- Consistently activate the Avant brand look/feel and voice in every email
- Write simple, compelling email content that drives actions (and smiles)
- Design visually satisfying, clean, and cutting-edge emails
- Relentlessly identify opportunities for testing and optimization, owning the testing and optimization roadmap and calendar for email
- Test, test, test -- and then test some more
Why you are a fit for Avant
- 2 - 4 years of work experience in email marketing specialist, email design, or email content writing roles
- BA or equivalent
- You have exceptional html and css skills
- You’re passionate about email as both an acquisition and customer lifecycle channel and as a central touchpoint in digital experiences
- You understand the complex interplay between design and content in digital experiences
- Your written and verbal communication skills are top-notch
- You get that new insights can mean new direction, and you’re flexible enough to adapt
- Passion for producing exceptionally high-quality visual solutions
- An enthusiastic, take-charge attitude, coupled with a desire to learn
Check out our Avant Blog!
Why Avant is a fit for you:
- At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
- We value, support, and help each other grow
- We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
- We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
- We succeed when our customers succeed
- We get sh!t done… responsibly
- And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.
Avant is an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), age, disability or genetic information or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
Avant is dedicated to building premier digital banking solutions for the middle class through a combination of technology, analytics and superior customer service. Since 2012, Avant has connected over 1.5 million customers to over $7.5 billion in loans and 700,000 credit cards. A high growth financial technology compan...