About the job
The ideal email designer is one who has experience working in an email marketing agency. He/she is someone who has been creating email templates and hero images for multiple brands. This person has been working with different clients, using brand books and guidelines as a base, as well as implementing feedback and changes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design full email templates using brand assets
- Design hero images to be used in email campaigns and automated emails
- Design pop-ups and thank you pages
- Design banners and icons to be used in emails
- At least 2 years of graphic design experience
- Experience in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign or similar
- Design of email templates and assets is a plus
- High attention to detail
- Implementing feedback and following brand guidelines
Founded in 2017, eJam is a direct-to-consumer brand incubator; focused on creating products that people love. Today, we own and operate a collection of 18 brands with products that put you first. We take a unique approach to each brand and every product, making sure that we are fulfilling a real need while helping to shift the status quo. Growing at 125% year-over-year since our founding with 4,100,000 products delivered.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout