Are you looking to innovate and push digital boundaries? We’re looking for a dynamic Email Designer to join our CRM team. You’ll deliver inspiring email designs and be a key player in shaping, evolving and pushing creative standards to deliver a best-in-class brand, customer and commercial experience.
With a fierce interest in fashion and digital, you’ll be a hands-on Email Designer with extensive experience in conceptual and digital design. The go-to person for email design, you’ll have the ability to drive engagement and conversion through creative excellence.
You’ll work closely with fellow CRM team members as well as the Creative Design team to deliver best-in-class, on-brand, data driven and engaging email designs for our customers. You’ll have a portfolio/mood board of well-designed, commercial emails and will be brimming with ideas to bring to life.
- Design email marketing campaigns using existing HTML templates and drive new content and designs that are responsive to devices and data driven.
- Research current trends and creative in CRM with emphasis on personalisation and mobile.
- Drive test and learn of email design.
- Deliver designs that answer CRM objectives (whether that’s trade or lifecycle focused) which are also beautiful, on brand and follow creative guidelines.
- Stay informed of new creative assets available whether that’s campaign shoots or UGC and drive content requests for email.
- Keeping on top of a tight schedule and ensuring all work is approved before distribution.
- Identify, share and drive best practice and learning’s (including to international territories), become the center of expertise for the Digital Function.
- Creation and presentation of storyboards and concepts.
- Work closely with teams to define consumer needs, market insights, business cases, technology and experience opportunities for digital.
- Digital fashion industry experience.
- Ability to articulate latest design insight on customer experience, engagement and conversion.
- Consultative - ability to give and take creative direction and feedback.
- A team player - able to collaborate and foster a culture of co-creation.
- Positivity and resilience when confronted with deadlines and challenges.
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with team, peers and senior management.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Understanding of ESPs and other content creation platforms such as Movable Ink.
- Exceptional eye for typography and image composition.
We’re all about giving our people the tools to be the best they can be. Because when we’re at our best (happy and healthy) together we have the power to do something amazing and really deliver. Our benefits include private health or dental insurance, pension contribution, 25 days holiday, free pairs & product discounts, FitFlop Feel-Good program (including everything from mindfulness to financial wellbeing) and a full blended learning and development calendar.
We also actively encourage Smarter Working (this is our version of Flexible working). We know everyone works differently and we embrace this – we focus on outputs (not hours!) and believe that flexibility drives engagement. Engagement links directly to performance and we need to be at our peak to be able to achieve our business goals!
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
In 2007 Marcia Kilgore, serial entrepreneur and award winning businesswoman, founded FitFlop, bringing her first biomechanically engineered sandals to thousands of comfort-seeking women around the world. Today, FitFlop continues to broaden its range of sandals, sneakers, loafers and skates, all of which are all made...