Become a part of the Young Living family!
Young Living is a universally known, household name that is revered and respected for the countless benefits it brings to humanity. Propelled by the world’s purest essential oils and oil-infused products, along with our passionate commitment to empowering individuals to whole-life wellness, we champion the modern essential oil movement. A global, purpose-driven wellness revolution is underway, and Young Living leads the charge.
Working at Young Living
Our community of wellness started small in 1993, when D. Gary Young and Mary Young developed their first organic herb farming and distillation operation. After establishing Young Living in 1994, the Youngs developed its groundbreaking Seed to Seal® process, which preserves the integrity and potency of essential oils through every step of the production process.
We believe every person has the right to wellness. It transcends all and has the power to unite us as members of the same human family striving for the same happiness. It is part of the reason we are passionate about making everyone feel included, welcome, and respected. Regardless of age, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local law, all are welcome in the Young Living family.
Who You Are
- Someone who embodies Young Living's core values
- A team player who works well with others
- Someone with extensive experience in email design
What You'll Own
- Create and design custom imagery and design for emails.
- Uses CSS, HTML to develop, code and test highly dynamic and mobile responsive emails for distribution through a variety of email service providers.
- Support the success of the Young Living’s communications program by providing insight on compelling aesthetics, layout, topography, color theory, and design principles to produce quality work.
- Create, resize and optimize graphics for email delivery.
- Scripting for dynamic content, personalization, and segmentation.
- Display problem-solving skills to address and solve technical problems that arise.
- Share expert knowledge of the industry, consumer, and competitive landscape to inform insightful ideas.
- Utilizes knowledge and research of current email best practices to make suggestions for the optimization of design, layout, coding, messaging and deliverability
- Consulting on technical capabilities and considerations.
- Be responsible in part for the extension of the Young Living brand identity by working closely with US Creative Director
- Build and maintain a library of eCommerce creative and digital brand assets in DAM
- Support ad hoc DTC creative needs, such as the development of on-site banners, social ads, and other digital media
Experience You'll Need
- Strong experience working with interactive content and efficient at creating production-ready artwork and assets
- Advance knowledge and skilled in designing and building email templates and layouts for emails (abode preferred)
- Proficient knowledge in making designs through front-end development
- Proficient knowledge in a project manage tool; workfront preferred
- Email and Web graphic design background
- Technological proficiency for use of PC based: Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud, Asana, and FTP software
- Experience with Unbounce landing page platform and/or Acoustic email service provider is a plus, but not required
- Strong understanding of UX, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Results-oriented, self-motivated, creative, innovative, and organized with high attention-to-detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Ability to identify problems, research and create solutions
Young Living is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you’re an active Young Living employee, please apply through Workday.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
Young Living Essential Oils
Through the painstaking steps of our proprietary Seed to Seal® production process, we produce the best, most authentic essential oils in the world. We are committed to providing pure, powerful products for every family and lifestyle, all infused with the life-changing benefits of our essential oils. Our community of we...