eCommerce Marketing Associate – Email Marketing Designer
Transform How Today’s Products Are Sold, Redefine the Future of Food & Beverage Online
Designers on PepsiCo’s eCommerce Marketing team are entrepreneurial leaders navigating the online landscape and developing new experiences and capabilities from scratch to impact the path to purchase. We’re a diverse, nimble, tech-led group growing online sales on a state-of-the-art, proprietary digital commerce platform.
On the PepsiCo eCommerce team, you’ll experiment with different tactics to transform traditional brands for the digital era, owning the creative promotion and email marketing presence of a full portfolio of snacks, beverages, and iconic brands. Here, your tenacity and ambition coupled with strategic thinking will make your ideas a reality.
With a team of more than 250 associates and offices in Manhattan, Chicago, Plano, and Silicon Valley, PepsiCo has been laser-focused on meeting consumer needs and winning in the marketplace. Investing in eCommerce, digital capabilities and talent have been a huge part of that effort, with $3 billion in retail sales projected for the rest of this year.
We’re seeking an eComm Email Marketing Designer to own and execute the production of Email marketing deliveries that aligns with the overall business goals and marketing strategies of each of our D2C and B2B sites. This role will work across multiple eComm sites (such as GatoradeTeamZone.com and PantryShop.com), Business Units, and brands (such as Gatorade and Mtn Dew). Cross-functional collaboration with the Product, Design, and brand teams is paramount to be successful, along with being a thought-leader for PepsiCo’s eComm Marketing and growing Direct Commerce teams.
The role has several distinct responsibilities and priorities:
- Design and code marketing Email deliveries on both Mailchimp and Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email delivery platforms
- Develop all assets used in Email marketing including banners, animations, lifestyle, and product bundle images
- Partner with the eComm Email Marketing Specialist and other business owners to create concepts and campaigns which reflect brand look/feel/voice while achieving business objectives
- Develop and implement design best practices for optimizing delivery and open rates, CTR, revenue growth, and other KPIs,
- Build relationships with brand marketing teams and their respective agencies, helping to identify opportunities to integrate eCommerce creative into existing media and vice versa
- Build and maintain a library of eCommerce creative and digital brand assets in DAM
- Support ad hoc DTC creative needs, such as the development of on-site banners, social ads, and other digital media
- Provide UI/UX guidance on various D2C, B2B, automation, and tech-related initiatives
- Creative expertise: minimum of 3 years of experience leading the creative development of email marketing programs
- Advanced proficiency in Sketch and Adobe Photoshop
- Advanced proficiency in HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Mailchimp email marketing platforms strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to produce banner images, product mockups, and other creative assets which drive click-through and conversion-to-purchase
- Ability to synthesize information and insights from a creative brief to produce impactful designs
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- A track record of driving results in complex, multi-stakeholder environments
- Strong communication skills and ability to educate and influence management and senior leaders to act in a desired manner through written and verbal communication
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
New York, NY
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader with a product portfolio including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in annual retail sales. Our main businesses – Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay and Pepsi-Cola – make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world. At...