A Los Angeles-based, venture-backed e-commerce company in the home decor space is looking for an email graphic designer. This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing e-commerce startup brand at a very exciting time!
They have an amazing culture and champion fierceness, gratitude, motivation and want the very best to join their team.
The Creative Team is looking for a graphic designer to help support the Email/CRM efforts as they continue to expand their reach to email subscribers. This designer will be a member of the Graphic Design Team and will work closely with the Retention Team to assist in producing compelling, on-brand emails that help meet data-driven goals. They need an effective visual communicator, as well as a true designer and marketer hybrid. The email graphic designer is highly concerned with the finest details, and has a passion for information organization and creative storytelling. TYPOGRAPHY skills a must have.
- Produce email designs on a regular and launch/promotional basis
- Be the designing force between the Graphic Design and Retention teams
- Explore and implement the newest developments/trends in the email marketing world, and presenting ideas and information to team members and in applied work
- Contribute to the team’s knowledge base by supporting and recommending A/B tests to help uncover the best ways to communicate with our email subscribers
We’re looking for a candidate with:
- mid-level graphic design experience (2-3 years)
- experience designing for email campaigns (at least 1 year)
- (required) software proficiency in: Adobe Suite, primarily: Illustrator, Photoshop, XD
- (not required) nice-to-haves:
- Software: Sketch, Figma, After Effects (basic animating abilities);
- You must be able to show a portfolio with email campaigns, ads, and other projects that demonstrate a breadth of creativity and a strong understanding of design principles and experience working in the Email/CRM space with an exposure to email marketing software: primarily Klaviyo and other pertinent tools.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout