Email Graphic Designer
Apparel that comes from the Japanese values of simplicity, quality and longevity. Designed to be of the time and for the time, LifeWear is made with such modern elegance that it becomes the building blocks of each individual’s style. A perfect shirt that is always being made more perfect. The simplest design hiding the most thoughtful and modern details. The best in fit and fabric made to be affordable and accessible to all. LifeWear is clothing that is constantly being innovated, bringing more warmth, better design, and better comfort to people’s lives.
The Email Graphic Designer will create images, graphics, HTML elements that support the UNIQLO Email programs. The Email Graphic Designer conceptualizes and creates graphic solutions for emails under the direction of the Director. The Email Graphic Designer is primarily responsible for developing creative design solutions from conception through implementation that translate and support UNIQLO’s brand strategy. The Email Graphic Designer will work on existing digital platforms and assist on new projects in development.
- Creating & designing Email Graphics for our Email marketing campaigns
- Insure that project deliverables are well executed and on schedule.
- Keep up to date with digital innovations.
- Thorough understanding of the creative objectives of each project and partner with various departments and teams.
- Responsible for maintaining consistency of all assets and how the brand is represented
- Adhere to guidelines and offer new ideas.
- Work closely with the Director on a daily basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in digital and graphic design or equivalent
- 3+ years of digital agency/design studio experience; beauty, fashion, luxury experience an asset
- Superior attention to detail. The candidate should be organized and flexible and able to think and work beyond the creative brief.
- Able to implement online marketing best practices
- A portfolio of work demonstrating experience leading the design of creative across multiple platforms including e-commerce, mobile and social media
- High-level competency in PhotoShop
- Possesses a knowledge of e-commerce and email design execution
- Proficient in web enhancement technologies; Flash, GIF, InDesign, Photoshop, HTML, CSS and web optimization
- Knowledge/understanding of Dreamweaver, Adobe Digital Publishing Suite and video optimization
- Experience crafting graphic html emails
- Understanding of HTML 5 development and testing
- Strong technical, organizational and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to establish and maintain relationships
- Experience in e-commerce or retail email.
- Fashion Retail experience is a plus
- Coding is not priority but should be able to code and understanding of email assets.
- Understanding and organizing of email segmentation and versioning.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
New York, NY
UNIQLO is a brand of Fast Retailing Co., Ltd., a leading Japanese retail holding company with global headquarters in Tokyo, Japan. UNIQLO is the largest of six main brands in the Fast Retailing Group, the others being GU, J Brand, Theory, Comptoir des Cotonniers, and Princesse tam.tam. Fast Retailing is one of the worl...