Email Marketing Designer
WHO WE ARE
As a fully integrated technology platform, Buyerlink simplifies online marketing, empowering businesses of all sizes to gain access to in-market locally-targeted consumer demand at scale.
While Buyerlink is focused on providing a massively effective, locally targeted marketing solution, as a One Planet company, our true fulfillment stems from operating a mission-driven business with a measurably positive impact on the world. Our fundamental values place love at the center of every facet of the business. We stand for social justice, women's rights, racial justice, and unity. Buyerlink provides the means to uphold our unwavering commitment to universal philanthropy.
We are looking for an outstanding Email Marketing Designer who shares our passion for stunning and practical products that earn rave reviews from our peers and customers. As such, you will work directly with our Email Marketing team to create cohesive designs that convert. We will need you to jump right in, get to know the team, get a feel for our products, and deliver world-class work. Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. To help us evaluate your talent, we would like to see your portfolio of professional design projects.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Design and develop B2C emails from scratch based on HTML/CSS languages and make appropriate changes to current templates, as needed
- Manage the technical development, execution, and troubleshooting of email campaigns
- Ensure accuracy of all email marketing assets with detail-oriented QA
- Ensure email messages render properly on desktop and mobile devices
- Stay current with email delivery best practices to maximize inbox placement and responsiveness
- Manage daily workflow, statuses of email projects, and communication with stakeholders
- Work with the Email Marketing Lead to come up with various templates for A/B testing.
- Create engaging designs to drive engagement, revenue, and customer lifetime value.
- Work within Salesforce or other email marketing platforms to design, edit, check grammar and review emails before sending.
- Collaborate with the Project Managers, copywriters, and business owners to create a high-level email marketing campaign sending strategy.
- Create and analyze A/B tests for images, layout, color, copy etc to improve open rate and click through rate.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
- Bachelor's Degree in graphic design or equivalent field.
- Must have at least 2+ years of professional Graphic Design and/or Email Marketing Design experience.
- Strong understanding responsive email design, best practices, and accessibility
- Strong coding skills in HTML/CSS for email design, email delivery infrastructure, and email authentication required, including table-based HTML and media queries as they pertain to responsive email design.
- Solid writing skills. You should have writing skills with the ability to finesse text and copy headlines for email deployment.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat) and have the willingness to learn new design programs and tools
- Basic knowledge in Figma, Sketch, Online-design tools (Canva), and Google Products (Google Slides and Google Docs)
- Well versed in email segmentation and integrated communication best practices
- Working knowledge of different ESP, specifically Salesforce with a focus on B2C
- Excellent communication skills-both written and verbal
- Analytical skills with a strong analytical mindset
- Understand and demonstrate fundamentals of graphic design as it applies to brand, layout, and digital graphic production.
- A team player, working collaboratively and proactively with all functional teams throughout the organization
- Works independently and under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to multitask while still delivering high-quality work
- Extremely effective and organized
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
Walnut Creek, CA
Buyerlink is the leading online auction marketplace for the generation and monetization of locally targeted and category-specific consumer demand. Our patented technology allows our platform to conduct millions of auctions striving to connect consumers to perfectly matched service providers. We currently serve the aut...