Email Marketing Designer
Arteza is revolutionizing the Art Supply industry as one of the fastest-growing brands and e-commerce retailers in the world. We offer a convenient way to shop for art supplies coupled with a highly innovative product offering. Headquartered in Miami with a large presence here in Minsk, we are quickly expanding the team. If you are interested in working in a fast-paced, start-up environment with highly motivated entrepreneurs, this is the place for you.
Arteza is seeking a motivated, goal-oriented, results-driven Email Marketing Designer. Our team is growing and if you are passionate about e-commerce and career growth, an opportunity at Arteza may be a great match! In this position, your responsibilities will include designing and building emails, web forms, and basic landing pages.
- Works with Creative Director & Marketing Design Leads to ensure on-brand execution and on-time deliverables
- Works closely with marketing team leaders to bring the brand vision to life through all creative output
- Designs and creates visual content for email campaigns, web forms, and landing pages.
- Utilizes data and performance metrics to strategically inform all creative solutions
- Maintains consistency in digital marketing campaigns while following brand guidelines
- A thoughtfully presented portfolio, showing the ability to think conceptually and strategically
- 2+ years of digital design experience, with an emphasis on responsive emails strongly preferred
- Mastery of basic design principles such as typography, composition, scale, etc.
- Attention to detail and accuracy, with the ability to learn quickly and develop new skills
- High EQ and strong communication skills
- Intermediate English
- Commitment to continuous process improvement initiatives and ability to solve problems
- Must obsess over the customer experience and the brand consistency
- Ability to mentor and grow team’s knowledge of best practices, trends, etc..
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and work with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite or Figma
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
North Miami Beach, Florida
Arteza is revolutionizing the Art Supply industry as one of the fastest-growing brands and e-commerce retailers in the country. Ranked No. 32 on the Inc. 5000 list for 2020, we offer a convenient way to shop for art supplies coupled with a highly innovative product offering. Headquartered next to the beaches of Miami,...