Email Marketing Designer
- Palo Alto, California
- Santa Monica, California
- San Diego, California
- Irvine, California
Houzz is the world’s leading platform for home remodeling and design, helping more than 2.5 million home professionals in over 100 categories to grow and manage their business. Through Houzz, a community of more than 65 million homeowners and home design enthusiasts find ideas, hire professionals, source products and access tools to update their homes from start to finish. Houzz is available in every country around the world with localized platforms in more than 10 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
About The Role
The Marketing Design team at Houzz is dedicated to creating dynamic and design-driven experiences for consumers everywhere. Our mission is not just to convey what Houzz does, but what Houzz stands for as a brand.
We are looking for an Email Marketing Designer to create and manage all aspects of email creative from start to finish. The role will require you to organize and coordinate all digital assets needed for email marketing campaigns across our Consumer vertical which touches our Marketplace, Consumer Product and Homeowner Leads tracks. You will work closely with product and marketing managers to translate campaign and business goals into engaging, on brand email creative that converts.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee all email design from new campaign creative development to in-flight creative optimization based on performance metrics
- Work closely with a marketing manager to understand audience, segmentation, and campaign structure to tailor creative to specific audiences and campaign goals
- Oversee marketing creative from email design through to the landing page experience and optimize creative for brand consistency and conversion on an as-needed basis
- Design email creative in Blueshift that continues to push the Houzz brand and leads to higher levels of engagement and conversion
- Develop an email design system in Figma that outlines how the Houzz brand identity extends to email
- A/B test creative with marketing managers to gain insight and learnings to continually improve campaign performance and meet KPIs
- Ensure creative is of the highest quality—that all links are working properly, consider view on dark mode, responsive layout from desktop to mobile etc. prior to campaign launch
- Think creatively and be prepared to recommend copy and content to be included in emails
At a Minimum, We’d Like You to Have
- Bachelor's degree in Visual, Web or Graphic Design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- Knowledge of HTML for email and email design best practices
- Familiarity with analytics and database tools
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong project management skills
- 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing design, preferably in the home remodeling industry
Be Who You Are and Do What You Love at Houzz
We’re a Family
At Houzz, we strive to create and foster a strong family environment in our workplace. We collaborate to accomplish our goals, always working as a team. We aim to build a culture of inclusion — celebrating and leveraging our differences for the betterment of one another, our products and our community.
Houzz team members come from many backgrounds and bring diverse experiences to the company. We take pride in making each person feel at home.
We Build the Future
Join Houzz in revolutionizing the home remodeling and design industry and have an impact on our community of more than 65 million homeowners and home design enthusiasts who use our platform and the 2.5 million-plus home professionals around the world who grow and manage their business with Houzz Pro. Houzz has been named one of the most innovative companies in the world by CNBC and others, and is backed by top venture capitalists. At Houzz, you can help drive the future of an industry worth over $1 trillion in the U.S. and Europe alone.
We Make Things Happen
Our team members play a key role in guiding the direction of our company and are able to work across multiple groups to implement fresh ideas that allow Houzz to be the industry leader. If you are interested in applying your passion to create products that will transform the lives of millions of people who are designing, remodeling and decorating their homes, welcome to Houzz.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Flexible paid time off
- Commuter benefits
- Medical, dental, vision and pet insurance
- Maternity/paternity leave program
- Employee assistance program
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Healthy at Houzz programHouzz is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are a California resident applying for a job, you consent to our California Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
Palo Alto, CA
Houzz is the leading platform for home remodeling and design, providing people with everything they need to improve their homes from start to finish. From decorating a small room to building a custom home and everything in between, Houzz connects millions of homeowners, home design enthusiasts and home improvement prof...