Email Marketing Graphic Designer
Worth eCommerce is on a mission to accelerate our clients growth. We empower eCommerce Business owners to stand on their own feet, to scale through email and direct to consumer marketing. Our goal is to help companies push to the next level!
Are you looking to challenge yourself by working with expert entrepreneurs, designers, copywriters and strategists, to learn and grow with an exceptional team?
As the Email Marketing Graphic Designer, you help grow Worth’s clients, leveraging your expertise to help implement powerful email marketing strategies, while ensuring we help our clients continue to grow and succeed
- Design B2C email marketing campaigns for a variety of different client types including flows, campaigns, and popups
- Follow the brand guidelines of our clients
- Create engaging designs to send to the proper subscriber segments at the right time to drive engagement, revenue, and customer lifetime value
- Work within Klaviyo or other email software to design, edit, check grammar and review emails before sending.
- Collaborate with the Project Managers, copywriters, and clients to create a high-level email marketing campaign sending strategy
- Design engaging email capture popups
- Create and analyze a/b tests for hero images, design placement, etc
- Share expert knowledge of the industry, consumer, and competitive landscape to inform insightful ideas
- Other design duties as needed ( landing pages, ads, content, etc ).
We are a vibrant tribe of adventurers, world travelers, rock climbers, skiers/snowboarders ( Hood and Bachelor ), Movie Nerds, Poets, Vegans, and every other type of person. We have family people, single people, happy people. Here you’ll discover leaders, relationship builders, and innovators.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience designing effective and engaging content for email marketing programs.
- Knowledge of email design best practices and conversion strategies
- 1+ years of experience using email platforms such as Klaviyo, MailChimp, Constant Contact, Drip, etc.
- Understanding of basic customer segments within email marketing
- Ability to pair creative design with copywriting, data, and analytics.
- 2+ years HTML Design experience.
- Experience working alongside copywriters and data scientists.
- Attention to detail — you have an eagle eye for typos and errors.
- Problem solver — you enjoy a challenge.
- Find joy in geeking out over everything email.
- Desire to empower small and medium-sized e-commerce companies
- Results-focused - you are determined to drive revenue, open rates, and click-through rates
- Ability to work in Portland, Oregon
Cool Stuff You’ll Get
- The opportunity to work with a talented team on a powerful mission to help small businesses grow
- Competitive salary
- Flex work schedule
- We’ll reimburse your book purchases and e-courses
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
We help grow eCommerce companies by increasing revenue up to 60% in 6 months with sophisticated email marketing systems built in Klaviyo. And if you're spending heavily on advertising with low profits, expect a boost to profits; email marketing costs pennies compared to cold ads. We see great success working with clie...