Email Production Designer
West Marine, a national boating outfitter, is seeking an Email Production Designer/Developer to join us. This is an exciting opportunity to code assets into regional and national email campaigns, develop robust emails working in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and drive efforts to implement dynamic personalization within digital communications for our customer base of boaters and anglers.
Additionally, you will be responsible for some very basic graphic production work on a range of digital projects including ad banners and social media.
Your Role At West Marine
This position will collaborate with internal and external project stakeholders through all stages of a project and provide quality design and coding to ensure that projects are on target, on time, on brand, and within budget. Core responsibilities include:
Build responsive HTML emails based on templates and make sure our templates stay up-to-date while following the latest best practices for email design.
- Manage projects assigned
- Assist with quality control for all aspects of email communications including links, content, versioning and segmentation
Assist with updating existing design projects across multiple client and event channels, including:
- Crop and format images
- Build robust HTML/CSS emails
- File management
- SOP documentation management
- Experience with email marketing tools, best practices and platforms. Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Basecamp experience a plus.
- HTML/HTML5 and CSS for authoring and debugging responsive emails (High Priority)
- Test and monitor campaigns’ compatibility with all web browsers and devices pass QA (High Priority)
- Expertise in email design and code best practices (High Priority)
- Understanding of CMS (Medium Priority)
- Fluent in Adobe Dreamweaver and Photoshop (High Priority)
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Premier (Low Priority)
- HTML5 Animation, GIF Animation as it pertains to email design and best practices (Low Priority but a bonus)
- Excellent teamwork, communication and time management skills a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in and/or interest in boating, fishing or sailing a plus
Job Type: Full-time
All employees are working virtually.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Email Development: 1-3 years (Required)
- HTML5: 1-3 years (Required)
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
Since first opening our doors in 1968, West Marine crew members continue to serve boaters and provide helpful advice on the gear and gadgets customers need to be safe and have fun. With 240 stores located in 38 states and Puerto Rico and a thriving eCommerce website (www.westmarine.com) serving retail and professional...