Freelance UI and Email Designer
UI and Email Designer Responsibilities
- Work closely with Creatives and UI Designer to develop concepts and designs for all emails
- Work with Email Marketing Manager to design and execute strategic CRM creatives
- Support Creative Team on delivering designs and assets for creative campaigns - in Paid Media, banners, film and across Kano.me
- Liaise with the Product Teams to ensure email campaigns that drive traffic to Kano World, Kano app and online challenges
- Design effective emails that best represent the brand while optimised for conversion
- Ensure consistency of email campaigns and marrying up with creative executions for all other channels
- Design seasonal campaigns and promos on kano.me
- Ensure all emails render in all email clients (using Litmus)
- Build and maintain a suite of HTML email templates within Adestra (email service provider)
- Work to tight deadlines
- Provide results from email campaigns and share best practice
- Able to show working of designs from initial concepts to final versions
- Able to present ideas to relevant stakeholders
- Up to date with latest UI trends.
- Create prototypes using InVision
- Support other members of the team in realisation of their concepts, helping to improve and sharpen their thinking.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations. Discovers and shares fantastic email and UI campaigns to learn from.
- Can deliver work to developer with clear instructions for design
Skills and Qualifications
Experience in design for Mobile. Experience in e-commerce. Confident in HTML email-rendering, bugs and potential workarounds, Confident in HTML and CSS programming languages for email. Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InVision and HTML editing software (e.g. Dreamweaver, Atom etc…). Basic knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Adobe After Effects
Strong written English. Confident in building, coding, optimizing and deploying email marketing campaigns. A multi-tasker - be able to work on various campaigns for scoping out and delivering. Excellent in communication. Open to suggestions and not afraid to challenge or to be challenged.
Bonus points if you have experience A-B testing different creatives. Good knowledge in ESPs. Good knowledge in Front end development. Passionate about creative tech, computing and coding. Basic editing skills (Adobe Premiere, Framer) to realise better quality content for the site and marketing campaigns. Has basic photographic skills.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout