Senior Designer, Email & Digital Marketing
We hope you're interested in building a home with us. Even if you don't feel that you meet every requirement listed in this job description, we still encourage you to apply.
About The Creative Team
The Rejuvenation Creative team is innovative, collaborative and brand-focused. Our role is to develop and execute compelling, cohesive marketing campaigns across all customer-facing channels (ie site, email, digital marketing, catalog, and more). As part of the team, you’ll lead digital marketing design, including email, banners, and interactive units.
Overview of the Sr. Designer Role
In this role, you will lead email and digital marketing design and production. You will be responsible for maintaining cross-channel brand consistency while evolving templates, defining style guides, and ensuring timely execution.
- Design original email layouts for all programs and audiences, in alignment with brand style guide and seasonal campaign.
- Oversee email and digital marketing campaign execution, ensuring all assets meet brand standards and hit project deadlines.
- Coordinate email production from concept to final HTML coding.
- Collaborate with marketing, merchandising, and content partners aligning team priorities with business objectives to deliver high-quality, cohesive collateral.
- Actively contribute to campaign planning, hindsight, and brand design development.
- Recognize and utilize market trends, customer data, and the competitive landscape to inform and inspire creative decisions.
- Refine and adjust process as business and creative needs change.
- Drive campaign metrics and performance by advancing brand digital design.
- Develop strategies for new email programs, and actively contribute to planning conversations and decisions about functionality, new programs, and design.
- Supervise and lead Email design team: work assignment, performance management, coaching and development, etc.
- Operate a computer and communicate via telephone
- Transport materials and equipment and lift, move and carry objects up to 50 pounds on a limited basis
- Bachelor's degree in graphic arts (preferred)
- 5+ years of digital design experience, retail experience preferred
- Proven success in leading and inspiring a team.
- Highly proficient in Mac OSX (connecting servers, organizing files and sharing documents)
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop and XD
- Prior experience with web-based Content Management Systems
- Prior experience working cross-functionally across many teams and departments
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work successfully as part of a cross-functional team.
- Possess meticulous attention to detail and work well within tight deadlines, with the ability to effectively juggle and prioritize
- Ability to perform work onsite in Portland office full-time pending state, local, and Company return-to-work guidance during and after the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our Mission Around Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We firmly believe that working in a culture focused on diversity, equity, and inclusion spurs innovation, creates healthy and high-performing teams, and delivers superior customer experiences. We will create and nurture a global company culture where we confidently bring our authentic selves to work every day: where the only criteria for advancement are the quality of our work, the contributions we make to our teams and the business, and our ability to lead; and where our individual differences—whatever they may be—are valued, explored and appreciated.
Benefits Just For You
Depending on your position and your location, here are a few highlights of what you might be eligible for:
- A generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brands
- A 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
- Paid vacations, holidays, and time off to volunteer
- Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including same-sex domestic partner benefits
- Tax-free commuter benefits
- A wellness program that supports your physical, financial and emotional health
Your Journey in Continued Learning
- In-person and online learning opportunities through WSI University
- Cross-brand and cross-function career opportunities
- Resources for self-development
- Advisor (Mentor) program
- Career development workshops and learning programs
- Speaker series
WSI will not commence an immigration case or "sponsor" an individual for this position at this time (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration).
This role is not eligible for relocation assistance.
Founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is the premier specialty retailer of high-quality products for the kitchen and home in the United States. Our family of brands are Williams Sonoma, Williams Sonoma Home, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn teen, pottery barn kids, Rejuvenation, Mark & Graham, west elm, or Outward. These brands are among the best known and most respected in the industry. We offer beautifully-designed, stylish and functional products for every area of the home, including the kitchen, living room, bedroom, home office, closet, laundry room and even outdoor spaces. We've seen some big changes since our first brick-and-mortar store opened more than half of a century ago. What hasn't changed is our passion for high-quality products, functional design, outstanding customer service, and enhancing the lives of our customers and the communities where we operate. Today, we're a multi-brand, multi-channel, global enterprise supported by state-of-the-art technology and some of the most talented teams in retailing - and we're always looking for new energy and ideas.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
Want to join a company that values preservation, community, quality craftsmanship, and American manufacturing? We're looking for talented people to help grow our authentic and exciting brand. Founded in 1977, Rejuvenation’s lighting, hardware, and home goods are based on the best of the past, designed for today, and ma...