Senior Email Graphic Designer
The iFit Creative Team is growing, and we’re looking for an experienced Senior Email Graphic Designer to join us as we work to keep users engaged with marketing that drives and inspires existing user bases all around the world. Bringing together both marketing and design skill sets, this role will focus heavily on engagement of our existing user base by creating engaging emails with compelling flows, imagery, and graphics.
The Email Graphic Designer will continuously collaborate with a talented, multidisciplinary team to discover valuable insights from customers and stakeholders alike, transforming that information into intuitive and accessible email designs and graphics that align both business and customer needs into elegant, cohesive solutions.
As a natural leader, the Email Senior Graphic Designer will overcome roadblocks, align expectations, and drive projects forward. Always keeping the end goal in mind, they will constantly evaluate the current direction and allocation of efforts, as well as how those may or may not need to be readdressed to meet project requirements and deadlines.
As a seasoned designer, they will have extensive experience with marketing design, email platforms and builders, HTML/CSS, interactive design, design systems, mobile and desktop applications, content discovery, and consumer fitness technologies.
- Produce high quality emails using graphics, images, and motion graphics that engage and inform
- Identify and execute on email growth initiatives, brand awareness, and education using quality visual means
- Work with stakeholders to identify roadblocks and opportunities
- Seek out feedback from stakeholders to drive consensus and mine for purpose, working together to derive the optimal outcome, given the constraints and priorities.
- Collaborate with your fellow team members to further implement and maintain iFit’s design system and explore powerful visual solutions.
- Work closely with developers and CRM teams to ensure the feasibility of concepts and accuracy of execution.
- Communicate ideas, designs, and concepts—as well as their underlying rationale—clearly to team members through artifacts, such as mocks, storyboards, and storytelling.
- Execute both design through the lens of marketing and education for engagement, driving projects from start to finish
- Assist in creating photo shot lists and gathering of assets for specific campaigns.
- Work quickly to create assets for topical or last minute campaigns.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, and/or EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a similar design field
- 5+ years experience working with cross-functional teams to ship products and experiences that users love and derive value from
- Natural leader
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to bring multiple stakeholders to the table to understand and solve problems
- Tremendous visual design skills with the ability to tell a story
- Up-to-date expertise in email platforms, visual capabilities, and requirements
- Patience to build something that will have a truly positive impact on real people’s lives
- Ability to juggle multiple top-priority tasks and efficiently focus on delivery
- Appreciation of the brand and care to represent it appropriately.
- Ability to clearly articulate your concepts and evangelize on their behalf
- A growth mindset, willingness to own problems, comfort with ambiguity, a desire to make things better, and a balanced sense of optimism and humility
- Experience working in continuous delivery environments with quick turnaround times
- Expertise in Adobe CC Suite and Sketch
- Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with After Effects or Premiere applications is a plus
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Working in beautiful Cache Valley with access to an exceptional outdoor lifestyle, a university campus nearby, and the chance to test the fitness products we create.
- Highly competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Full benefits package (Medical, HSA, FSA, Dental, Vision and Life insurance)
- 401(k) with company match.
- A PTO policy that ensures you can find a happy work-to-life balance.
- Access to cutting-edge technology and hardware for work and fitness.
- Collaborative workspace and environment.
- A free beverage center and snack bar to keep you hydrated and fueled throughout the day.
**Not all perks apply to all positions and/or locations**
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout