Temporary Email Designer
The Paper Store is committed to being the premiere destination for all of our customer’s gift-giving needs. Our mission is to share our passion for The Paper Store with each customer, during each visit, by going above and beyond their expectations for both selection and service.
This is a temporary, on-site role for May 2021 thru September 2021. The Email Designer will be responsible for all email graphic design and HTML coding. The ideal candidate must have a strong sense of design aesthetics, color theory and typography. A portfolio demonstrating the understanding of graphic design and specific strength in email design must be provided for consideration. The position reports to the Art Director with direction from the ECOMM Manager.
- Responsible for designing and coding eye-catching email designs for 5 - 8 emails per week with a mobile-first mentality
- Execute all email design stages from initial design, thru proofing, to final hand-off of HTML code to the CRM Manager
- Assist with photo editing as needed including color correction, GIF creation, photo retouching and resizing
- Keep consistency of the Company’s email design look and feel, button size, and font treatments
- Assist as needed with the preparation of digital assets for the website
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Web Graphic Design/Email Design/HTML
- Positive, collaborative, flexible and energetic attitude a must
- Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe applications, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign. All emails are to be designed using InDesign
- Must be experienced coding HTML and be a problem solver if needed in this area
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at a time
- Able to work in a group environment with multiple stakeholders, in a very fast-paced environment
The Paper Store is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, veteran status, or any other classification protected by state, local or federal law .
This is a temporary, on site role with Full Time hours and a M-F schedule.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
The Paper Store
It all started with a small newspaper stand in Maynard, MA in 1964 – established by our founder, Bob Anderson. Over the years The Paper Store has responded to what our local communities need and continues to evolve with our customers’ shopping habits – while at the same time, staying true to our brand. Hence, why we re...