Web/Email Designer (Remote - US)
Remote Opportunity (Any location within the US)***
Do you dare to reinvent the future of education?
At Cengage, we are harnessing the power of tech to build a future where all learners have the tools and confidence to achieve their goals. As a Cengage employee, you will blaze a new trail to transform the way people learn. Collaborating with the best of the best, you will feel challenged and inspired to do breakthrough work. With the support of our united team, there is no limit to what you can imagine, create and set in motion.
Are we right for you?
We set the bar higher by bringing our unique talents and point of view to the table every day. We are curious and comfortable with change and are willing to take risks to transform education. Most importantly, with everything we do, we put learning first.
Can you take high-level ideas and turn them into beautiful designs, from concept to completion? We have an outstanding opportunity for someone with proven digital design skills. You should be a results-oriented, well-organized self-starter, who naturally takes initiative, with excellent interpersonal skills. Exceptional at following directions and executing within deadlines, and skilled in working with clients and vendors, our ideal candidate is well-versed in technology and highly proficient in digital marketing design; display ads, paid social media, email, web pages, and copywriting. This position reports to the Director of Digital Marketing.
- Conceptualize designs for digital and print pieces, based on requests from internal teams as well as external vendors and partners
- Work closely with the Marketing team to improve upon existing concepts and designs, based on goals related to Marketing outcomes and usability best practices
- Perform usability/accessibility testing and feedback sessions
- Design and produce creative assets for both internal use as well as partner-branded pieces
- Have strong multi-tasking skills and be able to communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Produce web pages and email designs that are optimized for both desktop and mobile devices
- Update existing content and designs hosted on our CMS platforms
- 3+ Years of Digital Design Experience
- Expert level skills with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Proficient with Adobe Premiere and/or Adobe After Effects
- Proficiency in Web CMS tools, such as WordPress, Unbounce, or Hippo
- Proficiency in Email HTML design and coding a huge plus
- Proficient in MS Office (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor's degree in Digital Design or equivalent experience
- Experience in educational marketing design a huge plus
Cengage is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, parental status, cultural background, organizational level, work styles, tenure and life experiences. Or for any other reason. You may view Cengage’s EEO/Affirmative Action Policy signed by CEO Michael Hansen and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notice by visiting their corresponding links.
Cengage is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at +1 (617) 289-7917.
Cengage is the education and technology company built for learners. The company serves the higher education, K-12, professional, library and workforce training markets worldwide. Cengage creates learning experiences that build confidence and momentum toward the future students want. The company is headquartered in Boston, MA. Employees reside in nearly 40 countries with sales in more than 125 countries around the world. Visit us at www.cengage.com or find us on Facebook or Twitter.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
Boston , MA
Cengage, a global education technology company serving millions of learners, provides quality digital products and services, equipping students with the skills and competencies needed to advance their careers and improve their lives. We serve the K-12, higher education, professional, library, English language teaching...