For over three decades our purpose hasn’t changed: we are here to make a positive difference to the lives of all. Through the exceptional products, services, and value we offer — is what sets us apart. We are proud of how far we’ve come as a business, now we want to see you grow with us.
At Specsavers we promise to make you feel good, smart, and cared for. To support this promise we offer competitive salaries, pension scheme, medical and dental care including a range of additional benefits that make Specsavers a great place to work.
Main Purpose of the Team and Role
Specsavers is undergoing a revolution in marketing with a shift from producing communications to delivering customer experiences through a wide-ranging CRM and digital transformation programme. The CRM Developer is responsible for the creation and execution of campaigns through the Adobe platform.
- Building, testing and running campaigns in Adobe (or other systems).
- Supporting projects to enhance the foundations of and use of CRM in Specsavers, with a focus on the data and campaign infrastructure.
- Contributing to solutions design for complex multi-channel campaign programmes.
- Supporting the Activation team with technical aspects of Adobe Campaign, building knowledge and capability and enabling and supporting campaign managers in their campaign monitoring.
- Ideally Experience in Adobe Campaign or Eloqua or Salesforce marketing automation or IBM campaign/ acoustic.
- Experience of writing and reviewing business process documents such as Functional Specification documents relating to campaign specific activity.
- Understand in executing strategic marketing initiatives such multi-variate testing and a/b testing
- Experience working in a fast-paced multi-disciplined team, demonstrating ability to clearly communicate to wider business stakeholders and drive final campaign delivery.
- Understanding of basic data analysis principles with an understanding pre/post campaign analytics and KPI tracking.
- Ability to think logically with an understanding of key programming principles.
- Working understanding of HTML.
- Knowledge of Email Marketing Best Practices.
- Ability to understand and navigate a relational database.
If you can see yourself being part of this journey, apply today!
Happy to talk flexible working!
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
Specsavers began more than 35 years ago with the vision of two optometrists, Doug and Mary Perkins, who set out to provide best-value eyecare to everybody. Their passion for optometry has led Specsavers to become the largest privately-owned optical group in the world, delivering high-quality, affordable optical and he...