Deployment Specialist/Email Developer
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson Data Argentina seeks a flexible, efficient Deploymet Specialist / Email Developer who is a highly detailed master of social channels that can work across a variety of print and digital platforms and applications, developing keen concepts that exceed client objectives and expectations while engaging others.
- Responsible for building HTML Content for emails or any other platform based on a campaign brief and assets.
- Responsible for the set-up, audience targeting and other deployment tasks.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate | Partner with the creative team for the timely development and execution of campaigns and projects, including the concepting and execution of final deliverables. Team up with account services to understand client goals, strategy, and feedback. Serve as a respected mentor to your team to execute interactive projects and tackle deadlines.
- Represent | Be engaged in what the client needs and which is the most suitable way to meet the standards.
- Break | Create designs that meet quality standards under ambitious deadlines.
- Knowledge | of web standards and the client’s brand standards. Advices the whole account in matters of design regarding client’s standards. Analyzes market trends and competitors, creating value proposals that improve overall design quality.
Who you are:
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Optimistic and resilient | Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. Yes and why not posture. Takes care of self and team. Balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years of experience.
- English level: Intermediate or above.
- HTML /CSS : Responsive. (Dark mode desirable): Senior.
- SQL: Basic knowledge (Example: Knows what a SELECT is, how to use a WHERE clause, condition: NOT IN).
- Experience within a email marketing platform (e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign, Marketo, Selligent) required
- Experience in translating an email layout (e.g. Photoshop PSD) into email-friendly HTML + CSS, including email HTML best practices
- Familiarity / experience working with data – creating / working with email audience data – logically + SQL familiarity
- Have a good eye for detail.
- Proactive, responsable.
- Be highly motivated and well organized.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout