E-Mail Marketing Developer (Salesforce)
About Guaranteed Rate:
We’re Guaranteed Rate, the 5th-largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. with more than $73 billion in loans funded in 2020 alone. We’re based on a philosophy that We Grow For Good and that the more we grow, the more we can help people—and we’ve been growing exponentially by partnering with the best real estate agents, hiring the best people, and offering industry-leading tech, low rates and the highest level of customer service. Headquartered in Chicago, our 9,000 employees are in every state across 350 offices. We know anything is possible as long as you believe. Do you believe you’re a perfect fit?
The Email Marketing Coordinator will work cross functionally to craft and deploy relevant promotional, journey based or transactional emails campaigns for Guaranteed Rate. This role is one that is operations driven and heavily focus on email coding and deployment. The Email Marketing Developer will be responsible for testing, compliance and all trigger, transaction and life-cycle email deployments.
- Own process for execution and on-time delivery of life cycle and promotional email campaigns
- Responsible for segmentation, file health, testing for daily emails.
- Assist Email and MarTech teams in data cleansing
- Manage ongoing optimization of programs by designing and implementing comprehensive, measurable A/B and multivariate testing plans
- Collaborate with team to develop post-deployment campaign summaries that include goals, results, and recommendations/opportunities for optimizing future sends
- Monitor, track and report all email marketing campaigns (including open rates, conversion etc.) to stakeholders and develop test campaigns to execute new initiatives and increase conversion
- Work closely with the marketing teams to develop and code new email campaigns, automations, strategies and workflows
- Research and communicate resolutions for any deliverability issues
- Focus obsessively on all aspects of email communication and metrics with a strive for continuous improvement
- Field and answer questions from other Marketing teams regarding email campaigns
- Field all unsubscribe requests in a timely manner to maintain clean data
- Assist in execution of other marketing assets such as print and social
- Organize and prioritize multiple projects and priorities with minimal oversight
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- 3+ years of email and digital marketing campaign experience required
- Deep experience with email campaign management systems and processes
- Experience working with data and use of import/export tools to move and transform data between systems
- Intermediate to advance knowledge of HTML/CSS optimized for email, with the ability to create email templates with responsive design
- Experience implementing promotional, triggered and transactional emails in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- Very strong problem-solving skills with a technical mindset
- Ability to manage multiple deadline-oriented projects concurrently
- Effective written and verbal communication, listening and organizational skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook)
- Experience with marketing automation platforms such as Salesforce
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law. #LI-KH1
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout