Email and CRM Developer
Something Extraordinary Every Day™
As our Email and CRM Developer, you’ll be the lead subject matter expert responsible for email development and delivery across our nine European villages in The Bicester Village Shopping Collection. You’ll be working with our Guest Knowledge and Engagement (CRM) team to create communications programs that drive sales growth by promoting our Retail Brand Partners, as well as our loyalty programs. As an Email and CRM Developer, you day to day will involve developing email projects, platform maintenance as well as performance monitoring and reporting – a really varied role in a one of a kind business.
This Email and CRM Developer role is based in our beautiful office spaces within Bicester Village, with flexibility to work from home. This is a full time, permanent role.
There’s no one quite like us
The Bicester Village Shopping Collection are the worlds’ leading luxury shopping destinations, and we are committed to creating magical and memorable experiences for our guests. Taking the name of the founding Village, The Bicester Village Shopping Collection distinguishes the 11 Villages in Europe and China as one collection of destinations for our guests, our brand partners, our travel and tourism partners, our corporate and financial media, and our internal teams.
What makes you special
Every colleague is an entrepreneur at heart and this drives our organisational culture, which values invention, innovation and risk taking. To be successful with us as an Email and CRM Developer, you’ll have:
- A degree in Marketing, computing, business, or a related field
- Production experience with Oracle Responsys, Salesforce or a similar email platform
- Working knowledge of relational database structure and data transfer methods
- Understanding of email best practices, including deliverability, CAN-SPAM, segmentation, customer lifecycles, triggered messages, etc.
- Knowledge of GDPR impact on collecting and managing guest data (Desirable)
- Working knowledge of SQL (Desirable)
- Understanding of API methodologies, e.g. JSON, REST (Desirable)
- Fluency in English (essential) and any other European languages would be a bonus
Why we’re exceptional
The key to our success is the quality and commitment of our people. To work in one of the teams at any of the Villages is to play an active role in redefining both the art and the science of retail. This creates a dynamic approach that underpins our ability to anticipate future trends in a fast changing world. In return for your Authenticity, Critical Thinking, Innovation, Passion and Vision, you’ll receive a generous salary and we’ll also reward you by:
- Looking after you: You’re entitled to 25 days of annual leave (plus UK Bank Holidays) and your birthday off, plus extra leave if you are getting married or moving. We provide above industry average life assurance cover, income protection, pension, personal travel insurance, dental and eyecare, private healthcare, access to a virtual GP app, Employee Assistance Programme, cycle to work scheme and flu vaccinations
- Treating you: discounts throughout our villages, discounts with other retailers (known as My Choices) and a very generous employee referral bonus
- Championing you: you’ll be working within a creative and collaborative environment like no other, with the opportunity to develop your professional and personal skills while advancing your career.
Come and live your story with us
The Bicester Village Shopping Collection is made up of 1,200 colleagues of 50 nationalities. We are diverse in background, age, experience and leadership style. We believe that an inclusive workforce makes magic happen, and with this in mind we welcome everyone - regardless of age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity - to be a part of our family.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
The Bicester Village Shopping Collection
The Bicester Village Shopping Collection is a story of how we transformed ourselves from a real estate company into one of the world's most inventive retailers, creating experiences that delight almost 40 million guests every year. Each of the 11 Villages in the Collection was created with its own narrative reflected i...