Email and Digital Production Assistant
Citywire's Creative department is currently hiring an Email and Digital Production Assistant to join their Digital Content team. We’re looking for a bright, energetic and hard-working person that is eager to learn and deliver on great projects for the team. This team handles a diverse and growing range of duties, making this an exciting opportunity to kickstart a career in digital media and publishing.
Citywire helps investors and asset managers to connect in many ways: Citywire publishes its own news, analysis and unique fund manager performance information to help professional investors – from financial advisers, wealth managers to fund selectors - make the best decisions about where to place their clients' money. We currently employ around 250 people with offices around the world in London, New York, Munich, Milan and Singapore, but we have a presence in countries all over the globe. It's an exciting time to join us since we're expanding our teams and delivering on new projects that will take Citywire to the next level.
Working with designers, developers, editors, salespeople and marketing personnel, the right candidate needs to be technically-skilled, organised, collaborative, a great communicator and problem-solver with a keen eye for detail.
- Building email templates.
- Sending email campaigns.
- Managing content on Citywire’s websites and on other websites created for third parties.
- Creating reports and analysis on the performance of emails and websites.
- Keeping up to date with relevant technological developments.
Job specific skills / requirements
- Extensive experience of HTML & CSS.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel.
- Experience of building and sending emails and using email delivery platforms.
- Some experience of Google Marketing Platform (Data Studio, Analytics etc.) or similar.
- At least a year’s experience in similar roles. Work experiences, internships and former training will be also taken into account.
- WordPress and Content Management Systems
- Adobe Creative Suite
Competitive salary and additional company benefits:
- 25 days holiday per annum (rising to 28 days after three years’ service followed by 30 days after five years’ service) plus bank holidays,
- Flexible working options.
- Competitive private pension scheme,
- Well-being: access to an independent Employee Assistance Programme available 24/7,
- Wellbeing activities and subsidised gym options. We will help with your monthly costs.
- Cycle to work scheme and annual ticket travel card loans.
- Techscheme, which lets staff buy the latest tech through their employer. Employees can spread the cost with payments from their salary across 12, 24 or 36 months and make a National Insurance saving too.
After two years continuous service you will also have access to private health and dental care insurance, group income protection, critical illness cover and group life assurance.
On top of this…! We have a personal trainer who runs virtual workout sessions during lunchtime weekly.
Please do not miss our Youtube channel where we say a lot about us: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPMOUK4uLN7yZU8j79l4zcg
*Please note all our benefits are based on a regular office operations situation. Some of them may not be applicable until the UK resumes 'normal' business operations.
Pre-selected applicants will have to undertake 2 psychometrics tests.
Interviews will take place via Zoom.
Remote working and flexibility for office/home working in the future is a must for this position.
Citywire is an equal opportunities employer.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
Citywire provides news, information and insight for professional advisers and investors around the world. We publish our own news, analysis and unique fund manager performance information that helps professional investors such as financial advisers, wealth managers and fund selectors make the best decisions about wher...