Email Campaign Manager (Email Dev)
Email Campaign Manager (Email Developer)
Who we are:
Engine Transformation is part of Engine UK, a full-service agency group with expertise across creative and content, consumer and corporate PR, market research, data, analytics, CRM and consultancy services.
At Engine Transformation we create, accelerate, design and build the future for our clients. We combine the creativity of an agency with the robustness of a consultancy and the technical agility of a start-up.
Built on Research. Driven by Design. Fuelled by Data. Powered by Technology.
We combine depth and breadth of experience, working across both public and private sector organisations to deliver tangible outcomes, built on a philosophy of transparency, collaboration and agility.
Our services include:
- Strategy & innovation
- Employee engagement & ways of working
- Market & customer research
- Change & delivery
- Service Design
- Data driven transformation
- Data solutions
- Technology consultancy & strategy
- Software development
We are proud to work for clients as diverse as Sky, Domino’s, Santander, Holland & Barrett, BMW, Ministry of Justice, Department of International Trade, DEFRA and Home Office. Engine are a global business and Engine Transformation have offices in London, Manchester, Sydney & Melbourne.
Find out more at: https://transformation.enginegroup.com/
The Email Campaign Manager (Email Developer) works within the Campaign Production team, reporting directly to the Campaign Production Manager. The role works across multiple accounts for a range of clients, building and deploying emails, SMS and mobile push campaigns.
- Setting up, testing, data loading and broadcast of regular email campaigns using supplied data and existing email creative
- Building HTML emails from existing templates and creating new templates from provided designs
- Working closely with other teams including analysis, development and account management teams
- Around 1 - 2 years hands on HTML coding experience
- HTML email build and setup within various email platforms
- Loading data for campaigns
- Broadcasting regular and ad-hoc campaigns
- Setup of automated campaigns
- Managing workload and providing recommendations
- Experience working within a campaign team, building and deploying emails
- Experience of working on Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a plus or experience of another top tier ESP is desirable
- Experience of working with Adestra desirable
- Experience of working on a campaign “end to end”
- Experience of working within a busy production environment, managing workloads and identifying potential resource blockages
- GDPR awareness
We like people who are:
- Enthusiastic about what they do, and a delight to work with
- Motivated and full of ideas
- Data and technology fanatics, who can show an interest in and understanding of recent trends and the benefits they could bring
- Passionate about working within data, digital and technology and with the drive and determination to continually improve
- Able to build successful relationships to establish credibility
Our culture is built on:
- Being one team; we work for and with each other with respect and positive intent; when the going is tough, we support not blame each other
- We aim high and are ambitious; we bring the energy and positivity
- We are curious and embrace new ideas and different perspectives, generous with our time and with each other
- We are not afraid to fail, we learn from our failures, turning them into our future successes
- We deliver quality in everything we do; we are open and honest with each other and our clients
Our benefits include:
- Holiday entitlement, 28 days with the option to buy/sell up to 5 days
- Day off (on or in the week of) your birthday
- Pension eligibility, up to 5% matched contributions
- Healthcare eligibility, private healthcare with Vitality, option to buy discounted family cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym discounts
- Regular social events/activities
- Life Insurance
If this sounds like you please get in touch to discuss in more detail.
Please note CV's will be reviewed week commencing 4th Jan 2021
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout