Email Design Developer
Going digital requires holistic thinking that puts humans at the center of everything. Entech delivers complete solutions including strategies, technologies, and implementation services to master digital convergence. We integrate our unique outside-in approach to people, processes, and technology to orchestrate digital empowerment to address today's business challenges. Mastering digital convergence at enterprise scale.
Entech is hiring an Email Design Developer- this position must work onsite in Malvern, PA with the potential to work remote occasionally.
The Email Design Developer will -
- Code, test, and deploy email campaigns.
- Conduct A/B tests to evaluate and improve engagement rates.
- Persuade and influence process, design, and email engagement changes to establish standard methodologies.
- Import images, assets, and lists to Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Generate enabled Adobe PDF proofs for internal client approvals.
- Supervise and report on email performance.
- Utilize Microsites/CloudPages to develop landing pages using HTML, CSS, and AMPScript.
- Build web forms for surveys or data capture and return data to the platform.
- Use of lookup tables for more sophisticated design requiring dynamic personalization throughout the email campaign
- Demonstrated mastery of email marketing concepts and metrics including code, design, and dynamic content generation
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- MUST exhibit Intermediate level HTML knowledge to code custom email including design.
- Strong understanding of SQL including building reports, editing queries, and troubleshooting issues.
- Intermediate level ability to write AMPscript that will generate multifaceted content in email campaigns, utilizing Automation Studio, Journey Builder, Audience Builder, and other sophisticated features of the platform.
- Working knowledge of front-end web development to support landing pages
- Experience with responsive design website and email layouts
- Ability to code email and web pages using HTML5 and CSS3
- Mentor and coach others
- Ability to construct multi-variant content journeys and reporting for advanced cross channel campaigns
- Creation of look up tables to improve complex design, dynamic personalization and support
- increased variable content.
- Articulate email strategy utilizing current email marketing news, innovation, and best practices. Staying current on accessibility in email.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Developer certification preferred.
- As an expert in this space, you will thrive on staying current with email marketing news, trends, and industry standard methodologies to identify ways to introduce efficiencies in our process and develop more scalable work.
- Keep up to date on new features, capabilities, and opportunities that may exist to further improve email campaign engagement.
- Work with third-party vendors like Return Path (deliverability, inbox previews) and LiveClicker (Interactive email elements).
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
Entech provides expertise to help organizations with strategies, technology and the innovation required to master digital convergence across the core business processes of marketing, sales, commerce, and service. We improve business outcome for clients through enhanced customer journeys, integration of back-office syst...