Wripple is the first Agency Services Platform that connects clients with independent talent to create teams that thrive in an on-demand world. Our platform allows clients and talent to achieve speed, flexibility, and control of their projects and business. Wripple brings automation, personalization, transparency, and a human touch to all of our engagements.
Our mission is to provide clients, talent, and partners the freedom to do their very best work through a new platform that enables smart team building by matching organizations with proven on-demand digital marketing & experience talent.
Wripple is continuously on the search for the highest quality independent talent. Our platform provides freelancers with a complete operating system to land verified opportunities and focus on doing great work.
- Let our Business Development team do the hard work to find qualified blue-chip clients that you get matched with based on your capabilities and the type of work you love to do
- Take control of how you want to work through Wripple’s Talent Dashboard: set your rates and preferences for how & when you want to work; receive online project briefs to determine whether to pursue; update your profile as your situation and skills change.
- Outsource the back office to Wripple, including payment, tax compliance as well as data and insights that help you make decisions for your business
There is absolutely no cost to be a member of Wripple. The process is simple: To be considered for roles like the current opportunity described below, please apply here:
After applying, you’ll be invited to interview and if your background is a match, you’ll be approved to join Wripple.
Email Designer / Developer
- Manage end-to-end email development process including; designing, coding and building campaigns, creating data extensions and data filters, audience segmentation, template creation, form building, testing, email configuration and deployment
- Design, code, and test responsive email campaigns, newsletters, templates, and landing pages within multiple email clients/platforms
- In collaboration with other functions, build email specs that deliver the appropriate message based on audience and timing
- Work with client to craft the right A/B tests, strategies and segmentations based on insights to increase email performance metrics
- Ensure that emails follow industry best practices and standards for compliance
- Participate in post-campaign analysis based on identified metrics and provide recommendations for ongoing campaign optimization
- 5+ years of experience in an email development role with an established portfolio of work
- Expert knowledge in email design principles, with a strong emphasis on design, build, segmentation as well as best practices around deliverability, A/B testing, dynamic content, campaign automation, etc)
- Experience with HTML email table-based development and email technology including AMP for email, Dark Mode, Adaptive Content, Accessibility, etc
- Ability to code from scratch, not just asset assembly, with the ability to render correctly for compatibility
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite, Jira, Git, Dreamweaver and other coding workflow software
- Advanced skills in CRM platforms including Salesforce, Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Hubspot, etc
- Ability to create prototypes using tools such as InVision, Marvel, and Hype.
- Understanding of digital product design principles, including mobile standards, systems design, and agile development methodologies.
- Strong understanding of advertising fundamentals including branding, strategy, storytelling, design, and new/emerging platforms and technologies
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
Wripple’s breakthrough Agency Services Platform provides teams with the freedom to deliver top quality marketing and experience projects, while overcoming today’s constraints. The platform’s marketplace connects brands with highly skilled, on-demand talent for greater speed, efficiency and flexibility. Clients can f...