About The Role
Due to our recent growth this year, we have an exciting new role available within our CRM Team.
This role in our CRM team is responsible for developing emails using HTML and CSS, troubleshooting rendering issues and setting up new communications. You will also be creating dynamic content using scripting languages. The ideal candidate will be passionate about email development, keeping up with trends and best practices to constantly improve email templates.
Here's What You Can Expect To Be Doing
• Building and maintaining responsive email templates, including dynamic content, which are consistent with email best practices
• Troubleshooting rendering issues across various browsers, email clients and devices
• Amending current comms - this could be wording changes, adding in more information, updating design
• Setup of new communications via automation centres and adding in personalisation on key channels including emails/SMS
A Few Things About You
- 1-2 years’ experience developing and deploying emails via an ESP
- Proven ability of working with HTML/CSS
- Experience in using an ESP (Emarsys, Responsys)
- Proficient using Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Dreamweaver and Photoshop)
- Strong attention to detail - you spot things others don't!
A Bit About Us
At AO, we want to make sure our customers are happy. When they have a smile on their face, we know we’ve done a good job. It’s at the heart of everything we do, and it’s why our logo is always smiling.
When it comes to appliances and electricals, we’ve got the lot. Washing machines? Yep. TVs? Check. Laptops? Absolutely. Everything except doorbells (just kidding, we’ve got those too).
We’re passionate, relentless and full of beans, determined to make a difference and change the world for the better. From massive changes to tiny tweaks - making a difference is what keeps us driven.It started at a pub in Bolton with a £1 bet and a belief that things could be done better!
Why Choose AO?
Our people are our superpower, and that’s no accident. We’re looking for everyday heroes who want to learn and help other people achieve. Those glass-half-full-types who have an appetite for a better tomorrow.
With AO, the sky’s the limit. We’ll support you to be the best version of yourself and always drive your career forward.We keep things simple. We say things like "treat every customer like they’re your gran" and "make decisions your mum would be proud of" because we’re personal and act with integrity - every day in every action.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout