The Feed Way
Feed is an award-winning, full-service agency providing conversion with heart. We create emotive yet conversion-focused ideas, campaigns, and products that change perceptions, shape new behaviours, and shift market share.
Feed helps hungry brands stand out at speed and sell at scale. We utilise bespoke technology to create compelling digital campaigns working with clients like eBay, Gumtree, and Virgin to name a few.
The Impact You’ll Have
As an Email Developer, you will be responsible for the design and execution of direct mail products of a very high standard on our Uber and eBay account.
Day to day
- Follow the correct procedures, policies and documentation requirements across project phases
- Translate UI designs/wireframes into pixel perfect code
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets
- Work with designers, producers, QA and other development team members and manage time across multiple projects and tasks in a deadline-driven, team environment
- Participate in discussions with clients and team members about technical best practices and help teams identify optimal technical solutions
- Able to make quick decisions and solve technical problems to deliver projects on time
- Ability to build HTML5, responsive emails that work perfectly across multiple devices/browsers/email clients
- Knowledge of Grunt or other command line tools
- Proficient with Git, Subversion or other version control system
- Ability to hand code standards-compliant code
- 26 days’ holiday exclusive of bank holidays
- Healthcare with Vitality / Pru Health
- The People’s Pension contribution
- Vitality Health Benefits - 50% Virgin Gym Membership, Subsidised Apple Watch & much more
- Flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Buddy Program - All new joiners will be paired with a ‘Feed Buddy’ to help them through their first weeks’
- Feed Social - Early finish every other Friday, Pizza Friday’s, Weekly, monthly and quarterly social
- Feed Talks - Sharing professional knowledge from members of the team
- Feed Knowledge - Want to learn a new tool or subscribe to a newsletter? We’ll provide an allowance to support your professional development
- Feed Kudos - Be recognised and rewarded for going the extra mile and helping the business exceed its goals
- Feed Wellbeing - People are the very heart of who we are, and we are dedicated to supporting you to feel comfortable, healthy and happy at work
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Feed Communications collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout