JOB TITLE:Junior Email Production/Email Dev
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
display block limited is a London and Edinburgh-based, creative agency and ESP specialising in email marketing.
We're looking for a Email Production Manager/ Email Dev to manage the day to day production requirements of some of our top customers. Our new offices are based in Edinburgh, however remote work possible for the right candidates.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Email build and testing
- Ensuring emails work and look correct across all target environments
- Campaign broadcasting
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working as part of a team, but equally responsible to take ownership of the task at hand and have a keen eye for detail.
REPORTING TO: Digital Director
WORKING HOURS: Full time
SALARY: £20-25k Negotiable on experience.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
Bupa, Pension and Gym membership on completion of probation.
PROBATION: 3 months
Some prior experience working with email marketing highly advantageous. Similar production or coding roles will be considered.
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Understanding of email marketing
- Knowledge of email marketing best practice
- Experience with email marketing platforms (Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor, Silverpop, etc)
- Fluent in English.
- Must be able to work alone or as part of a team.
- Attention to detail a must.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout