Tock is looking for an experienced Email Developer to add to our growing Marketing team. We are creative, nimble, and passionate about helping our customers, supporting our sales team, and inspiring guests to discover and book great dining experiences. You'll be part of a dynamic group, working alongside some of the world’s best Chefs, accomplished entrepreneurs, and world-famous restaurant owners. The ideal candidate is interested in working in a fast-paced, startup environment, not afraid to own streams of work, and is excited about helping the restaurant and hospitality industry through creativity and technology.
All Tock employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 3+ years of experience
- Strong email development experience with a deep understanding of email coding standards using HTML and CSS
- Experience with responsive email design and development
- Comfortable building HTML emails from scratch as well as using drag and drop interfaces to best support the marketing team’s content needs (Jinja experience a plus)
- Litmus testing experience to ensure emails are displayed beautifully across all devices and clients
- Enterprise ESP knowledge with at least one of the following:
- Simon (preferred)
- Iterable (preferred)
- Constant Contact
- Segmentation and list building (SQL knowledge a plus)
- Google Tag Manager
- Pixel Tracking
- Triggered Emails
- Merge Fields and Dynamic Email Content
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop new email templates as well as work with current email templates for use in Tock’s B2B and B2C marketing efforts
- Practice disciplined email development
- Assist in understanding email metrics and reporting to ensure our emails are always performing at their best
- Create a robust testing plan around all email campaign types, including batch-and-blast, triggered, and automated emails to prevent broken content
- Stay up-to-date on email marketing standards
- Contribute towards email best practices
- Actively contribute to team and company standard
Tock is the all-in-one system for reservations, takeout, delivery, and events. We are changing the wya restaurants, wineries, and culinary event organizers run their business and how guests explore, discover, and book at these places all around the globe.
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,300 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Los Angeles and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
TOCK'S EXPLOSIVE GROWTH
- Awarded Fast Company's "Most Innovative Companies" for 2021
- Awarded Built In’s “2021 Best Places to Work”
- Awarded America’s Hottest Brands of 2020 by AdAge
- Won Chicago Tribune's "Game Changer" Award for industry innovation
- Reached a global customer base of 30 countries operating in 200+ cities
- Processed over $1 billion in prepaid reservations
- Named one of 2019's 50 Startups to Watch
- Featured in: New York Times, Bloomberg, GQ, Vice, Wired, Food & Wine, Eater, Skift Table, Chicago Tribune, Crain's Chicago Business, New York Post, and more
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (medical, dental, and vision insurance)
- 401k + employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefit in the form of pretax (US)
Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Tock, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
Tock is a comprehensive platform built to fundamentally change the way restaurants, bars, and wineries think about and run their business. This includes a robust reservation, takeout/delivery, guest, and table management system for businesses of all sizes across the globe. Tock was founded in 2014 but the idea origina...