Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
The Email Campaign Developer will support the Campaign Technology Lead in designing, building, and testing campaigns in the client’s marketing automation tool.
- Supports on-shore and off-shore Campaign Execution Leads and Campaign Technology Leads
- Responsible for understanding business requirements documents (BRD) and testing campaigns
- Provides support in peer reviewing and testing campaigns built by other team members
- Supports the Campaign Technology Lead in Campaign Management Tool application update, as needed
- Provides support in issue analysis, escalation, and resolution, as needed
- Supports improvement projects related to the Campaign Management Tool and processes
- Responsible for adhering to client and Marketing Services processes and best practices.
- 3 years of experience in marketing technology and operations focusing on execution of marketing on behalf of the Client
- Written and spoken English, C1 or above 90%.
- Strong technical background with experience in one or more marketing automation tools; e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Exact Target, Adobe Campaign, IBM/Unica, Siebel-Marketing, Oracle-CRM-Marketing, SAP-CRM-Marketing, Eloqua, and/or Marketo
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in digital marketing and marketing automation tools.
- Campaign Development experience required.
- Understanding of leading practices in email marketing
- Data Base creation and maintenance
- Responsive Email Development
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network...