We are seeking a Campaign Specialist to join our team of talented Marketing Services professionals who provide campaign development and digital marketing services to clients large and small. The ideal candidate will be an independent worker who is detail-oriented and highly organized. A positive, customer service-oriented, and problem-solving attitude is a must for this role. This role involves meeting the demands of both a fixed marketing calendar and frequent client requests, exacting standards, and unforgiving schedules - the work must be done on time (although some items can be set-up in advance) and error-free. The Campaign Specialist role will sit within our Marketing Services team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Set up and deploy email marketing campaigns for a variety of clients within Adobe Campaign Classic
- Create email templates, construct ACC workflows
- Understand, plan and implement complex audience targeting schema while setting up marketing campaigns
- Provide QA for marketing campaign designs, templates, outbound campaigns with the goal of a 0% error rate
- Perform campaign analysis to influence broader marketing strategy and contribute to client ROI
- Maintain daily interaction to update Campaign Manager with status of campaigns and tasks
- Contribute to process efficiencies to assist our fast-paced team
- Consistently meet department and client deadlines
- Remain current in a quickly evolving industry
- Carefully track and record billable time
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Advertising, a related business or technology field, or equivalent work experience required
- Strong HTML skills and experience with developing and editing code for email templates
- MJML experience preferred but not required
- Experience working within Adobe Campaign Classic updating email journeys/workflows and developing email templates
- 3-5 years of experience in a Marketing-related role working with campaign management solutions that support omni-channel marketing campaign development and execution
- Agency experience preferred, with 2+ years experience in a client-facing role and knowledge of overall agency structures and agile project management methodologies
- Experience using web-based email management software - specifically setting up, previewing, testing, troubleshooting, and monitoring email blasts
- Knowledge and experience with email marketing best practices, innovations, and connections to the email marketing community
- Strong interpersonal skills including email, phone and meeting-related communications, including a high level of responsiveness to clients, teams, production and organization of detailed agendas and minutes
- Experience working with teams that have executed digital marketing strategies, testing and deployment, including email, text and push notification campaigns
- Solid understanding of campaign execution processes, audience segmentation methods, industry best practices, communication legal compliance, and downstream campaign analysis
- Experience documenting complex campaign business requirements for internal and external stakeholders
- Experience and diligence with Quality Assurance and testing in a campaign setting, with specific experience reviewing and approving platform-level configurations, settings and data flows, and individual campaign-level targeting and touchpoint rendering
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize competing deadlines across multiple projects and team members
- Basic understanding of marketing database systems, data management and cleansing processes, ETLs/APIs and identity management preferred
If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout