Apex Systems is a global IT services provider and our staffing group has an opening for an Email Developer to place at our client, an Enterprise Retail Company.
Client: Enterprise Retail Company
Start date: ASAP
Terms: Full Time Permanent Position
Hours: 40 hours p/week
Location: Currently Remote; post COVID, on-site in North York, Ontario.
How to Apply: Please submit your resume via the platform you are using. If you encounter any issues, please email your resume to Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Email Developer #1186916
The Email Developer will be primarily responsible for developing email, using Salesforce, HTML, CSS and various ESP tools. The ideal candidate will have team experience and a minimum 3 years of Salesforce development, email development and ESP programming experience. They will be responsible for creating consumer emails, interacting with marketing/data teams to observe audience behaviors, and working closely with product managers and digital teams.
- Code, develop and deploy execute emails within Salesforce
- Develop responsive email templates
- Run A/B tests for email, time of day, and subject lines
- Innovate on new methods of segmentation, communication and advanced email techniques to better reach audience
- Understand campaign requirements and create segmentation rules as needed
- Build ad hoc promotional emails and email automations based on customer segmentation
- Perform quality assurance, test links, and troubleshoot code rendering across multiple desktop and mobile devices
- Partner with email vendor on platform improvements, updates and concerns
- Drive improvement in email processes to operate more effectively through collaboration with cross-divisional teams
- Run QA checks, test links, review proofs to ensure strong execution and quality
- Provide front-end development support as appropriate to improve ecommerce site performance and functionality
- Work on code features and back and frond-end applications for assigned projects
- Manage a number of email campaigns simultaneously, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Comfortably handle change requests and provide quick and efficient solutions
Must Have Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of relevant HTML/Email development work experience
- Experience building and developing emails within Salesforce is a must have
- Journey Builder
- Automation Studio
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS, and AMP scripting
- Experience coding and testing mobile responsive designs
- Ability to handle a dynamic, fast-paced and changing environment
- Experience working with non-technical teams and translating technical requirements to business and design partners
- Must have a keen eye for detail to catch rendering issues across different browsers
- Experience with coding responsive and scalable templates using traditional nested tables
- Experience in coding cross browser, cross email client and cross operating system compatible email templates
- Experience testing templates using tools such as Litmus
- Ability to write code that is technically sound, performant, scalable, and readable
- Understanding of accessibility design requirements
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and create improved efficiency
- Experience in in configuration, testing and optimization of campaigns
- Strong strategic thinking, creative problem solving and analytical skills
- High level of attention to detail, and strong proofreading skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently to meet deadlines
- Able to work independently and as an active member of a team, comprised of designers, strategy analysts and writers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Retail or eCommerce experience
- Movable Ink experience
Interview Process: We are working directly with the hiring manager and will schedule 1 round interviews accordingly.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
Glen Allen, VA
Apex Systems is a world class technology services business that incorporates industry insights and experience to deliver solutions that fulfill our clients’ digital visions. We provide a continuum of service from workforce mobilization and modern enterprise solutions to digital innovation to drive better results and br...