Minted is looking for an Email Developer to write HTML, execute email campaigns and develop robust lifecycle programs. The Email Developer will work cross functionally to own coding of marketing content / promotions in Minted’s emails and development of automated lifecycle and triggered campaigns. A key role within the email marketing team, this person will own the technical aspects of email while also helping to grow the program and optimize email performance.
- Develop HTML for email creative. Code new personalization modules and version emails to support segmentation strategies
- Work daily with email marketing team, copy and design teams to support planned campaigns. Understand brand guidelines, available assets, and develop communications to support daily emails
- Work with cross functional teams on identification of lifecycle programs and define the underlying logic, lists and executional management of these programs
- Create new email templates, segmentation filters and update existing email creatives. Contribute towards the continued modernization and evolution of the brand
- Set-up, test and launch email campaigns with heavy emphasis on customer segmentation, testing protocol and technical execution
- Manage reporting of automated, trigger and transactional emails and implement new product recommendations to improve performance
- Extremely attentive to detail
- Excellent at working autonomously, setting priorities and meeting deadlines
- Organized, with strong time-management and problem-solving skills
- A great communicator verbal and written communication skills
- Highly effective at working cross-functionally with multiple teams
- 2+ years hands-on email coding/production experience
- Strong HTML coding skills, rooted in email and industry best practices including knowledge of responsive design/development (frameworks, techniques, and layouts)
- Experience working with marketing automation and personalization vendors
- Experience with Sailthru or other ESPs (email service provider), languages (HTML, CSS) and/or project management software, and SQL
- Understanding of email design and delivery issues within various platforms
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and a fast-paced changing environment. Work West Coast hours with a willingness to pitch in during the peak season in off-hours times, when needed
- Experience in lifecycle marketing, engagement marketing, or CRM, a plus
Minted is a design platform bringing the best in independent design to consumers everywhere. The company's art, stationery, and textiles products have reached over 75 million homes worldwide.
Minted uses technology to bring unique, best-selling design to market at scale. Using its crowdsourcing technology, consumers are empowered to vote for the designs they love and want to see sold, ensuring that Minted always sells continuously fresh and trend-forward product. The winning designs are manufactured by Minted, enabling artists from around the world to share and sell their work while letting Minted do the rest. Since launch in 2007, the company has expanded to serve consumers in new categories including wall art, textiles, digital content and home decor, as well as serve major retailers and consumer products brands with data-backed design through licensing and wholesale partnerships.
Minted is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and currently employs 350+ full-time employees plus additional temporary workers during the holiday season. The company has raised over $300M from top-tier investors including Benchmark Capital, T. Rowe Price, Permira, Ridge Ventures, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Norwest Venture Partners. Angel investors include Marissa Mayer, Jeremy Stoppelman, Julia & Kevin Hartz, Yishan Wong, and more.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
San Francisco, CA
Minted is a lifestyle brand and design marketplace connecting you with the world’s best artists to create something one of a kind. Minted crowdsources graphic design and artwork from a global community of independent artists and sells these as products addressing the $10 billion stationery market, $48 billion art mark...