Homesnap is an award-winning, fast-growing, DC area based company. We’ve built a real estate mobile and web solution that gives real estate agents access to the tools and information that they need to be great agents, and we believe that we can be the most important tool for every real estate agent in the country.
We’re looking for a technical email specialist to play a leading role in Homesnap’s email development. The ideal candidate will have experience writing bulletproof html/CSS that looks great across all (ok, most) email clients. You’ll work closely with our back-end .NET team to gather data and build tests for our emails, with our web team on HTML templating in T4, and with our marketing and product teams to help optimize our emails to stay fresh and reach the largest audience. This is a cross-functional role with opportunities for personal development in multiple directions.
We’re looking for a teammate, not an “employee”. We want someone with a real passion for building quality products, who can take an idea and run with it. We want someone who enjoys what they do, loves to learn new things, and has the ability to work both independently and collaboratively with their fellow teammates.
- Coordinate with design, marketing, and product management to understand the goals of different email campaigns and help achieve them while promoting email best practices
- Collaborate with the Homesnap web team to write responsive, reusable HTML that works across email clients and screen sizes
- Work with Homesnap’s .NET team to learn, contribute to, and improve upon our systems for data provisioning, triggering, and testing emails
- Test emails locally and using Litmus to check cross-client compatibility
- Help keep Homesnap’s older email templates up-to-date and fresh to optimize performance
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years practical experience writing table-based HTML email templates that work across email clients
- Experience reading & writing object-oriented code in C# or a comparable programming language
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Detail-oriented and able to self-manage several concurrent projects
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with team members
- An active interest in keeping up with email best practices and the latest developments in popular email clients
For Special Consideration
- Include links to websites or apps that you’ve built, along with a description of your role and responsibilities
- Include links to your AngelList, Github, or StackOverflow profile
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that CoStar is not able to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
CoStar Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSGP) is the leading provider of commercial real estate information, analytics and online marketplaces. Founded in 1987, CoStar conducts expansive, ongoing research to produce and maintain the largest and most comprehensive database of commercial real estate information. Our suite of online...