Working with Creative and Project Management teams you will be responsible for the development, implementation, and deployment of CRM email communications for our clients.
You are a talented and dedicated professional that can skillfully navigate existing templates, build and maintain custom templates, and have experience working in a variety of ESP platforms. You are a strong developer that can build upon the existing process and help build a streamlined workflow. As a skilled resource, you will work within the interactive development department and are able to build relationships across the business with both technical and creative teams. You are very detail oriented and always triple check your work.
- Experience with email automation, triggers, journey’s and deployment.
- Strong working knowledge of CSS preprocessors such as Sass/Less.
- Experience with Email frameworks such as Foundation and MJML
- Solid technical foundation (SQL, database, object-oriented-programming [OOP], etc.)
- Knowledge of: Databases and data structures; Vendors and file format requirements; How campaigns are created by leveraging customer data from internal data warehouses
- Well versed with task runners such as Grunt and Gulp.
- Experience working with git version control.
- Proficient in mobile/responsive e-mail design and development
- Experience with JIRA is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Movable Ink.
- Experience working with e-mail testing tools such as Litmus
- Strong Problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Photoshop and other Adobe CS products.
- Be responsible for staying current on industry trends offering ideas and solutions to client needs.
- Passionate & self-motivated and constantly looking for better ways to bring email concepts and development to new heights.
- Work independently in a structured team without close supervision.
- You understand cross-client, cross-platform, and cross-device compatibility.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Strong ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Coach creative and team members from other disciplines to understand the possibilities of new technologies and how we can implement it into our work.
- Strong attention to details ensuring creative is precise and lacking errors.
- Work with QA team to validate and ensure delivery of a flawless product.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, challenging, and rewarding environment.
- Believe in continuous learning and improvement.
- Actively contributes to corporate knowledge base.
- University or college degree in the multimedia arts, front-end web development, or equivalent.
- SFMC Email Specialist Certification would be considered an asset.
- Minimum 3-5 years of e-mail development experience in a collaborative environment using ESP platforms.
Publicis Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of our community. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to race, colour, citizenship, religion, sex, marital / family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply. If you require a specific accommodation please contact Human Resources at 416-925-7733 or by email at email@example.com
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout