Kick-start your career in the online gaming world and experience the very latest in technology and innovation.
Do you see yourself as one of those “out-of-the-box thinkers”, “Technical masterminds”, “Outstanding creatives”, or “Mind-boggling number crunchers”? If so, we want to welcome you to the Betway family and celebrate what makes you unique!
Our global customer base is exploding and we need your skills to support us on this exciting journey! Don’t look back and submit your application before the opportunity passes you by..
Job Title: Email Developer
Reporting to: Senior CRMX manager
Purpose of the role:
The successful candidate will be working alongside the CRM and customer experience teams in a dynamic and fun environment. You will be required to take ownership for improving the communications sent to customers. You will, naturally, have an appetite for emerging technologies and the ability to pick up new skills to provide the best-in-class solutions.
Customer welfare is forever at the forefront of our strategy at Betway. We want to ensure all of our customers enjoy our products in a safe and responsible gambling environment.
Want to be part of a team that puts the customer first? Then look no further. Our mission is to make the customer experience at Betway industry leading. We are committed to challenging the way we do things at Betway. We’re responsible for coming up with innovative ways to engage our customers across multiple brands and products to improve customer retention. We want to make sure the Betway experience is as seamless and engaging as possible.
You will be responsible for:
- Building and updating all HTML email templates and related template blocks within Salesforce Marketing Cloud for all CRM teams
- Providing modular templates based on UX/UI designs that can be used by CRM teams to compose their emails.
- Managing and supervising automated and dynamic content
- Incorporating dynamic personalisation & template updates using AMPscript into all Salesforce marketing cloud communications (emails / Push notifications & in-app messages)
- Compatibility, health and QA management of all email communications (including trouble shooting, diagnosis and resolution of any issues)
- Working with the wider marketing team to ensure email marketing activity is aligned with the broader marketing strategy and overall company objectives
- Owning the email and CRM testing programme
- Building Salesforce landing pages using content builder
- Coaching the CRM teams on how to build their communications and sharing how-to guides.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
You will have (Essential skills):
- Experience delivering high quality responsive HTML emails, testing and amending
- A passion for pixel perfect HTML and CSS
- Modular email development experience.
- Extensive Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience, including AMPscript.
- Extensive experience ensuring deliverability using testing tools such as emails on acid and litmus.
- All behavioural competencies are also essential
It would be a bonus if you also had (Desirable skills):
- Experience working on landing pages & push notifications
- Experience working with Movable Ink
Our culture is underpinned by core values that are linked to key behavioural competencies. Along with the below behavioural competencies, these are essential for all employees in order for you to embed in and drive our culture forward. These competencies are Adaptability, Ownership & Accountability, Initiating Action, Resilience, Customer Orientation, Integrity and Innovation
- Be adaptable
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Have a positive attitude
- Calm under pressure
- Process driven
- Be highly organised
- Have a positive attitude
- Know how to defuse situations
- Be solutions orientated
- Know when to push back on changes
- Flexible working
- Discretionary bonus
- Competitive package
- Great social and charity events
- Health and well being weeks
- Free fruit and a heavily discounted Barista
- Tickets to events via sponsorships etc
- Season Ticket Loan
Win Technologies (UK) Limited provides support services to Betway and is a proud member of the Betway Group
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks, please assume your application has not been successful.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
Betway Group is a leading global provider of first-class sports betting and casino entertainment. Founded in 2006, our teams in Malta, Guernsey, Spain and London are constantly expanding and evolving. By developing and utilising the very latest technologies, we have remained at the forefront of the online gaming ind...