Amazon Advertising operates at the intersection of e-commerce and advertising, offering a rich array of digital advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach Amazon customers on Amazon owned and operated sites and on other high quality sites across the web. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique advertising product with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place.
The self-service performance advertising demand generation team is looking for an experienced email developer to own creative strategy and development of scalable email templates and components. You have HTML/CSS skills and can autonomously define and develop a suite of digital assets that are customizable, agile, and scalable across the Amazon Advertising email channel. The ideal candidate for this role can think strategically and execute flawlessly.
As an email developer, you will work with key stakeholders in channel marketing, product, and product marketing to design email templates and digital marketing assets that can be scaled across the broader organization. You will engage with key stakeholders to leverage the Amazon Advertising style and branding guidelines as well as deliver on digital creative requests. To be successful you’ll need to be a strong communicator who can earn trust with key stakeholders across multiple teams. You should be comfortable with ambiguity and are willing to work autonomously, handling multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Develop email templates from scratch based on HTML/CSS languages and make appropriate changes to current templates, as needed
- Manage the technical development, execution, and troubleshooting of world-wide email templates across 14+ supported languages
- Stay current with email delivery best practices to maximize inbox placement and responsiveness
- Act as a technical liaison for marketing with our product and marketing tech partners
- Develop a robust library of digital marketing assets and templates to enable self-service email creation for marketing mangers
- Track email best practices and global compliance regulations (CAN-SPAM, CASL), monitor industry trends, and make recommendations
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs from concept to completion
- 4+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, web development, or equivalent professional experience required in both fields.
- 5+ years of professional experience as a visual designer with HTML/CSS development skillset or email developer with design skillset across desktop and mobile media required.
- Highly proficient in coding html emails, ability to write CSS, and trouble-shoot for mail client-specific limitations (Litmus, Email on Acid, code hacks for Outlook)
- Strong understanding of adaptive and responsive coding techniques within the email and web space
- Portfolio displaying executive-level design/development email executions.
- Knowledge of marketing fundamentals and the ability to apply them to create dynamic solutions in the email channel that are creative yet consistent.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to identify better ways of working at scale through building new mechanisms and processes
- Experience in B2B, digital advertising and ad-tech products/services
- Experience in setting up automated marketing communications
- Experience with SQL
Company - Amazon.com Services LLC
Job ID: A1404412
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout