Who You’ll Work With
Slalom Emerge is team of pioneers and trailblazers helping ensure we achieve our strategic goals of investing for the future and pursuing innovation as a competitive advantage. We empower our local markets by identifying emerging capabilities, building multi-disciplinary teams, and providing access to niche and hyper specialized expertise.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for understanding business problems, and designing, developing, and testing emails campaigns and reports
- Contribute to the successful day-to-day operational support our customers’ marketing automaton efforts personalized experiences for customers
- Serve as an integrated member of the customer marketing team, along with other Slalom consultants
- Work with clients to define long-term vision, goals, and strategies
What You’ll Bring
- Core skills in marketing automation
- Expertise in campaign development
- Ability to comfortably navigating marketing automation strategies and tactics
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and SQL
- Passion for discovering ways to improve quality, reusability, extensibility, and consistency
- Strong technical and interpersonal skills, which allow to succeed in highly collaborative and agile work environments
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In39markets around the world, Slalom's teams have autonomy to move fast and do what's right.They arebacked by regional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world's top technology providers. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over8,000employees. Slalomhas beennamed one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work Forfive years runningand is regularly recognized by employees as a best place to work.Learn more at slalom.com .
Slalom prides itself on helping team members thrive in their work and life. As a result, Slalom is proud it invest in benefits that include:meaningful time off and paid holidays, parental leave, 401(k) with a match, a range of choices for highly subsidized health, dental, & vision coverage, adoption and fertility assistance, and short/long-term disability. We also offer additional benefits such as a yearly $350 reimbursement account for any well-being related expenses as well as discounted home, auto, and pet insurance.
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. We redefine what's possible, and create what's next. At Slalom, personal connection meets global scale. We build deep relationships with our clients in 39 markets around the world, while sharing insights across markets to...