Do you want to work with a group of people striving to create a wiser and kinder world? We value being of service, exceptional teamwork, authentic connection, being direct and kind and honoring human dignity while having a commitment to growth and transformation. Sounds True, a multimedia publisher specializing in transformational learning, was founded in 1985. We are seeking an Email Developer to join our team. The Email Developer will code, produce and troubleshoot effective HTML email sends that adhere to email marketing compliance standards. They will work alongside the email marketing manager, creative team, and product marketing managers to produce industry-leading digital products and promotions for Sounds True. While an eye for design is critical, this position is mostly focused on coding, development of HTML emails. The Email Developer should have both technical and creative aptitude, an interest in the big picture of campaigns and tactics.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- The creation of emails, including, but not limited to, html development, testing, and quality control
- Developing a high volume of HTML code for email marketing campaigns in Klaviyo
- Working closely with Graphic Designers on template redesign initiatives and ensuring they are in line with brand guidelines
- Responsible for meeting deadlines of the various projects assigned and for maintaining clear communication with the team.
- Managing multiple project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- A successful candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years HTML coding experience of emails.
- Knowledge of email design & coding best practices
- Knowledge of Klaviyo email platform
- Knowledge of Mobile design and best practices
- Demonstrated proficiency with HTML and CSS
- Proven experience turning campaign requirements and marketing assets into effective visual code
- 2 years’ experience working with an ESP or marketing automation tool, such as Klaviyo
- Time management/Project management skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Collaboration skills
- Creative, detail-oriented, highly organized
- Hunger to learn continuing developments in the field
Sounds True is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We offer an excellent working environment and great benefits including health, dental, vision supplemental insurance, matching 401k, paid time off, profit sharing and more. The starting salary for this position is $52,000 - $55,000 depending on experience. To learn more about us, visit SoundsTrue.com. To apply, please send a letter of interest with your resume to HR@soundstrue.com.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
Sounds True was founded in 1985 by Tami Simon with a clear mission: to disseminate spiritual wisdom. Since starting out as a project with one woman and her tape recorder, we have grown into a multimedia publishing company with more than 80 employees, a library of more than 600 titles featuring some of the leading teach...