The HTML Email Developer is responsible for the coding, producing, proofing, testing, and troubleshooting HTML email campaigns. The HTML Email Developer produces high-quality and optimized HTML emails in line with company goals and objectives. Email development, including coding emails using HTML and CSS, conducting rendering testing across email clients and mobile devices, as well as some light work on design modification and image creation.
- Develop email templates from scratch based on HTML/CSS languages and make appropriate changes to current templates, as needed
- Manage the technical development, execution, and troubleshooting of world-wide email templates
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to pivot and work with Branding/Product teams
- HTML/CSS expert
- Responsive design experience
- Email campaign experience
- Adobe Creative Suite experience (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Adobe Campaign experience
- Adobe Experience Manager
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
Data powers everything you do. As experts in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science, and Analytics, Tential helps our clients access, understand, and leverage their data to gain insight and competitive advantage. Tential’s data solutions will allow you to make proactive, data-driven decisions that...