Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Relationship Marketing (RM) Tech-Ops Analyst is responsible for the technical execution of omni- channel marketing messages (SMS, Push, Email) across Vail Resort’s brands. The person in this role will be part of a team that performs a mixture of campaign configuration within Vail’s marketing platform, modifying and testing HTML/CSS/JS code, providing technical support and training for users of Vail’s custom email- builder application, and QA, or Regression testing, for Vail's email-builder.
- Provides technical support for team members with relation to email templates, campaign workflow issues, and general technical troubleshooting.
- Works closely with the RM Tech Ops Manager and RM Analysts to understand team needs and regularly communicate status updates on current projects.
- Answers questions, assists, and educates business partners, as vital, with the usage of an internal email-creation tool.
- Performs Email Platform configurations to facilitate the development and deployment of marketing campaigns.
- Lead all aspects of Quality Assurance for current email delivery templates and process, working to improve quality of marketing messages and helps find potential improvements to the overall marketing process.
- Provides Quality Assurance and Regression Testing for our Vail-built email builder tool.
- Completes tasks daily from the development work queue
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize feature work daily.
- Experience working in a collaborative technical environment.
- Work experience with a ticketing system for managing workload.
- Driven desire to dive in, seek solutions to problems, and learn new things.
- A high inclination to educate business partners and refine/continuously improve internal processes.
- Some experience in both agile/waterfall project process.
- Comprehension of software revision control.
- An understanding of QA/Regression testing applications.
- An understanding of email HTML development and troubleshooting.
- An understanding of how data is typically used in email marketing.
The budgeted range starts at $73,000-$88,950. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
We offer a variety of career opportunities at our world-class resorts and corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and more. Our corporate team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
Vail Resorts is the premier mountain resort company in the world and a leader in luxury, destination-based travel at iconic locations. At Vail Resorts, our mission is simple – to create the Experience of a Lifetime for our employees, so they can in turn, provide the Experience of a Lifetime for our guests. Vail Resor...