Email Developer/Email Marketing Specialist
Oracle is looking for an experienced Email Front End Developer with experience of Email Marketing and an interest in expanding into other channels. The role works alongside out Technical Consultants and Solution Architects providing Front End Elements for email and web solutions. These solutions are delivered through Oracle Marketing suite of products including Responsys, Eloqua and Content & Experience.
To out-perform and out-compete, a team is only as good as the contributions of its players. At Oracle CX Marketing we strive to find passionate, ethical and creative individuals who want to be part of a team that is only satisfied with being NUMBER ONE. We look for players that willingly share their expertise with others, are a source of energy, and put the needs of the team above their own personal gain. They must be able to demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation and initiative. They must be constantly looking to improve, extend and push the limits of growth; while seeking and respecting input from others.
- Produce hand-coded HTML files from designs with incorporated CSS for Email
- Adapt for Oracle Marketing Cloud applications (Responsys, Eloqua, Maxymiser)
- Assist with the development of online experiences through website development (Oracle Content and Experience, Oracle Commerce)
- Collaborate with designers, clients, project managers and other developers to solve strategic projects
- Develop multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with varying timelines
- Present and articulate technical decisions to clients
- Develop trust with clients through industry knowledge, strategic planning and ability to effectively communicate solutions
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail
- Research and stay on top of digital industry trends
- Develop own skills on platforms, frameworks and languages
Skills & Experience required
- Experience in HTML / CSS for Email and template creation
- Experience with version control tools e.g. SVN, GIT
- Knowledge of JQuery library and JSON data interchange format
- Familiarity with front-end build tools e.g. Grunt, Gulp
- Proficiency working from design files using Photoshop, InDesign or similar
- Proactive communication internally as well as with client
- Knowledge of design principles, user experience and user interface
- 3 years of Front end email experience
- Expert in developing table based HTML/CSS email campaigns
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign or similar
- Aptitude for independent problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Salary: circa $80,000 - $100,000 (depending on experience)
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
We’re a cloud technology company that provides organizations around the world with computing infrastructure and software to help them innovate, unlock efficiencies and become more effective. We also created the world’s first – and only – autonomous database to help organize and secure our customers’ data. Oracle Cloud...