Email Operations Specialist
The Email Operations Specialist will be responsible for email production and execution, including project management, HTML/CSS coding and troubleshooting, QA review, and deployment of promotional email campaigns. In addition to building emails and segmentation, this person will be responsible for overseeing and improving the email process workflow and the creation/optimization of lifecycle campaigns.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Major responsibilities of the position are listed below. To perform the job successfully, the individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties, assignments and specific projects may be assigned at the discretion of executive management
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Build (code) HTML emails following design best practices to optimize for all devices and browsers.
- Build segmentation for email marketing campaigns
- Assist in managing the email production workflow including development of the email production calendar, collaborating with the Email Strategy and Web Marketing teams, and working to QA and test email assets.
- Build and improve email automation and triggered programs
- Monitor email deliverability and list hygiene to ensure optimal inbox placement.
- Deliver reporting and insights that accurately measure the delivery and performance of each email campaign.
- Test and optimize tactics to help drive email engagement and overall revenue.
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 1-3 years of demonstrated success in email marketing production ideally at a consumer retail, tech or media company.
- Understanding of HTML and email design best practices including responsive design.
- Knowledge of Email Service Providers like Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget), Cheetah Digital, Silverpop, Sailthru or Oracle is a plus.
- Ability to identify the metrics to drive success, measure KPI's and drive initiatives to completion.
- Understanding of email fundamentals: CAN-SPAM requirements, segmentation, deliverability
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
Harry & David
At Harry & David, we strive to be the authority for all gifting and entertaining occasions. Since 1934, our focus has been delivering expertly crafted products backed by an extraordinary experience and unparalleled service. Our ongoing success is due to our passionate team, our commitment to building a lifelong relatio...