Email Producer (Developer)
Role: Email Producer (Developer)
Experience: 3 – 5+ years
Work location: Costa Rica
Duration: Long term
- 3-5 years of experience in email marketing.
- Email HTML coding experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of filters, data extensions, and programs in SFMC.
- Strong communication skills.
- Organized and able to prioritize, calendar management a plus.
- Self-starter, ability to take a project and run with it.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar enterprise-level ESP.
- Working knowledge of deliverability, email analytics, CAN-SPAM, triggered campaigns, overall email best practices, and segmentation.
- Familiarity working with project/task management systems.
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience including pivot tables, SQL a plus.
- Experience with A/B, multivariate testing, analysis, and reporting.
- Ability to identify and address operational and process issues.
- Excellent QA ability and attention to detail.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Presentation skills a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Project management of email campaigns and cross-departmental projects.
- Application of email marketing best practices in daily campaigns.
- Analytics: Use of Excel and pivot tables to report on key KPI’s and metrics.
- List management including data sanitation, scrubbing, opt-outs, and suppressions.
- Creation of reports and presentations.
- Effectively communicate between technical, operational, and strategy groups.
- Light integration and launch of templated emails.
- Quality assurance of outgoing email campaigns.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
ValueLabs is a global technology company focused on Product Development, Data Technology and Digital services. Powered by The Digital Flywheel™, we provide end-to-end solutions in the fields of Customer Experience, Data & Analytics, Product Development and Automation. Over the last 23 years, we have expanded to 31 loc...