Email / Web Front End Developer
The role is currently remote but will be based out of the NYC office once it is safe to reopen. When applying please briefly describe your Email Development experience.
This position is responsible for developing marketing emails, front-end interfaces for websites and web applications. The front-end developer will maintain current websites, build new small websites and collaborate with designers and backend developers to build new features and products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Building responsive HTML emails to cutting edge best practices.
- Ensuring each email, we send is exceptional: testing and fixing emails using Litmus and similar tools.
- Researching best practices and ensuring these are followed with all email templates we build so that we always stay ahead of the competition.
- Collaborate on designing and building new features for CRF websites and its clients.
- Create standard and reusable front-end UI website components.
- Ensure cross-browser/cross-device performance, compatibility and responsiveness.
- Keep current on relevant technology trends.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in front-end website development.
- Experience with email marketing tools.
- Strong experience with Bootstrap CSS Framework.
- Experience with SASS, LESS.
- Strong experience with responsive design and front-end optimization techniques.
- Cutting and translating PSD’s into cross-browser html.
- Strong knowledge of standards and best practices.
- Experience with open-source PHP CMSs (Joomla, WordPress, Drupal)
- Experience with GIT source code version control system.
- Proficiency with Mac.
- Strong focus on flexibility, ability to multi-task, attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, good follow-up and judgment. Must be able to prioritize.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, patience, professionalism and ability to effectively interact with staff and management alike. Ability to verbally communicate effectively with CRF staff, physicians, senior managers and their assistants, vendors, industry professionals and event attendees.
Choice of health plans include medical, dental and vision coverage. Company-paid short-term and long-term disability and life insurance. Health and dependent care flexible spending accounts. Pre-tax travel expenses through TransitChek program. 401(k) plan. Generous paid time off (PTO). Ten paid holidays each year.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume, including salary requirements, and refer to job title "Front End Developer” in your cover letter.
Be sure and visit our web site to learn more about how we strive to enhance and save patient lives every day www.crf.org
CRF is an equal opportunity employer.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
Cardiovascular Research Foundation
New York, NY
The Cardiovascular Research Foundation (CRF) is a nonprofit research and educational organization dedicated to helping doctors improve survival and quality of life for people suffering from heart and vascular disease. For over 25 years, CRF has helped pioneer innovations in interventional cardiology and has educated do...