Global Technical Email Marketing Developer
Reporting to the Vice President, CRM & Analytics, the Global Technical Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for configuring and implementing email marketing campaigns to promote PADI products and services and to increase customer engagement, leads and conversions. They will regularly interact with other team members and marketing staff and will analyze the effectiveness of each campaign and make recommendations to increase customer engagement and improve sales.
What You Will Do
- Creates email marketing campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud to promote products or services by applying segmentation, A/B testing and dynamic content to improve campaign performance.
- Develops and populates custom and standardized email templates using HTML and CSS to insure responsive design and usability on desktops, tablets and mobile devices.
- Configures email scheduling, audience selection and employs automation technology, such as Salesforce journeys.
- Develops database queries in email marketing software and insures proper segmentation based on requirements of campaign or to improve campaign performance.
- Understands Salesforce AMPScripts (or equivalent) as a means of invoking language and other personalization.
- Analyzes performance of email campaigns for deliverability and makes recommendations for improved open rates, click-through rates, lead generation and conversions.
- Manages tickets to insure asset collection and audience definitions are complete to meet campaign delivery dates.
- Collaborate with email operations and marketing staff to ensure efforts are consistent with individual product, program marketing plans, clear call-to-actions and email best practices.
- Stays informed and current on email marketing, marketing automation and behavioral marketing technology trends and best practices.
- Ensures all work follows PADI style guide and editorial policies and standards.
What You Will Need To Be Successful:
- Salesforce email automation and marketing software experience or equivalent a big plus.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with email marketing, lead nurturing and automation.
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as sender score, deliverability and sender reputation.
- Highly experienced and working knowledge of HTML and CSS for email.
- Extreme attention to detail, organized and process focused.
- A user of Dreamweaver.
- Experience with rendering tools such as Litmus, Email on Acid, etc.
- Ability to communicate in both the written and verbal form.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university.
- Knowledge of English grammar required.
- Fluency in reading and writing in Spanish and/or Portuguese is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical instructions from FAQ and Help tools.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers and other staff.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as percentages, addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication.
- PADI Open Water Diver certification or higher, or action sports background preferred.
Other Skills & Abilities
- Apple iOS literate.
- Ability to operate Microsoft Office primary programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office) required.
- Ability to learn new programs relating to web publishing and email marketing. Familiarity with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or equivalents a plus.
- Ability to multi-task a variety of assignments successfully.
- Must show initiative and display a high pride of authorship.
- Loyalty to the Company and department in order to uphold the Company's mission and value statements and departments goals and objectives
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
PADI is the world’s leading scuba diving training organization. With more than fifty years experience, over 136,000 PADI Professionals and more than 6,000 dive shops and resorts worldwide, PADI training materials and services let you experience scuba diving from nearly anywhere. Scuba diving with PADI Instructors, Dive...