Why We Need You:
Dr. Squatch is looking for an experienced Email Developer who will be responsible for developing and deploying front-end creative. An ideal candidate is deeply familiar with HTML and CSS. You will have had prior experience in email marketing, and be ready to jump into everything from coding responsive HTML emails, to crafting tests, and advanced email functionality to create personalized experiences for each email user.
This role will report to our Sr. Lifecycle Marketing Manager.
This is a full-time role with company benefits based in Marina del Rey, CA.
Problems You’ll Solve:
- Develop HTML emails using HTML and CSS
- Write dynamic, reusable code using Django
- Perform day-to-day email production activities including, but not limited to, email campaign development, tagging, and testing of both triggered and dynamic email campaigns
- Pull and scripting elements to be used in dynamic email sends
- Troubleshoot existing HTML
- Translate design ideas into engaging email experiences
- Showcase your development ideas via simple mock-up or wireframe to explain to the team
- Slice & convert PSD files into HTML
- Assemble email components in ESP
- Lead QA on all emails
- Leverage deliverability best practices and follows brand standards, privacy, spam regulation (CAN-SPAM), and web accessibility/ADA compliance
- Oversee proofing process across stakeholders in Litmus
What We’re Looking For:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of Email Design and Development
- Knowledge of: Photoshop (InDesign, XD, Sketch is a plus), HTML, CSS3
- 2+ years of experience with ESPs (Klaviyo, Retention Science, Salesforce, Responsys, SailThru, etc.)
- Experience with Litmus/proofing tools
- Experience with responsive email design
- Past experience with A/B testing and email optimization
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritize workload to deliver on expected timelines
- Someone who gets things done without perfect resources, is innovative and works with a sense of urgency
- Someone who has high standards, takes ownership and is invested in the outcome
- Someone who proactively help others, stays positive and has a good sense of humor
Why We Exist and What We Do: (www.drsquatch.com)
Dr. Squatch is a high-growth startup changing the game in men's personal care through our all-natural products. We were recently listed as the 325th fastest growing company in the nation by Inc. Magazine and are looking to add talented and motivated people to our team! Our core values come naturally and make us a better, more whole and unique team. We are Scrappy - we get things done, we find a way, we act with urgency and we maintain a start-up mentality. We Play to Win - we have high standards, we encourage ownership of work, we are “hungry” and we invest in the outcome of our work. We have a Team First Mentality - we are humble, help others outside our own wheelhouse, stay positive and have fun. We offer a competitive salary in a growth focused & collaborative team environment. Perks include office gym and pool, snacks, unlimited PTO, and free soap. We're passionate about improving the lives of men and are looking for people who want to join us in our mission!
Dr. Squatch is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout