HTML Email Designer
Here at Iceland we’re different. We care. We’re not a dull stuffy corporate. We’re one big team. A diverse group of people who get stuck in and work together. Our Customers are at the heart of everything we do, and we have a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Design Lead to join our thriving Marketing department here at Head Office in Deeside.
Purpose Of The Role
As our Digital Design Lead you will be focusing on Emails, and helping to support the CRM agenda within marketing at Iceland, continually optimising and evolving our CRM communications to drive online transactions and benefit the broader marketing objective of driving multi-channel transactions through increased loyalty and Lifetime value of customers.
- Perform day to day email production activities including, but not limited to, email campaign development, testing, tagging, scheduling, deployment and monitoring of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic email campaigns.
- Develop HTML emails using HTML, CSS and media queries
- Pulling and sampling elements to be used in dynamic email sends – create send definitions, data extensions, send interactions and filters.
- Coordinate with Campaign Managers and design resources to procure creative assets.
- Manage relationship with UX and design team to share learning and drive engaging content
- Oversee proofing process in Litmus
- Be technical HTML expert within the CRM team and advise on techniques to increase email creation efficiency
- Apply knowledge of multiple aspects of email marketing including dynamic program implementation, template coding, legislation, authentication and sender reputation systems, deliverability, and general industry trends and metrics.
- Minimum 3 years creating CRM communications
- Proficient in HTML, CSS, Litmus or alternative proofing tools
- Experience with A/B testing
- Extensive knowledge of scripting and applying business logic in email
- Able to work at a fast pace & multitask
- A strong team player & communicator
- Retail industry preferred although not essential
Make a difference to your career, we expect a lot but you’ll get a lot back in return. We will help you grow and develop your career and give you the freedom to show that you really care.
Alongside This We Can Offer You
- A very competitive salary with an excellent benefits package
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 days bank holiday
- 10% store discount, 30% club individual restaurant discount
- Free parking onsite
- Highly subsidised restaurant onsite with our own Michelin Star Chef!
- Subsidised Costa onsite
- Discounted gym membership
- Charity fundraising events
- Educational sponsorship
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Long service awards
- Reward & recognition
- Online discounts at over 150 retailers and cashback on shopping, holidays, insurance and more!
Be Proud. Be brave. Be everything that makes us different. Be Iceland.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
There’s no other business quite like Iceland. No frills. No fuss. Lots of fun. Very down to earth. And big on personality and getting things done. The pace here is lightning quick. We value our colleagues. And together we work hard, challenge the norm and go the extra mile to make our customers happy. That’s what it’s...