HTML Email Developer
The Operations Specialist is responsible for coding emails, end-to-end testing, campaign refreshes, A/B optimization, Quality Assurance and campaign analysis. Areas of engagement include, but are not limited to, ESP platform, CRM, and other SaaS systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This description intends to describe the general nature and level of work performed by Teammates assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties, responsibilities and qualifications. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Demonstrate proficiency in HTML and coding.
- Utilize an understanding in the difference between coding for the web and coding for email to optimize email campaigns.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems including ESP database, list segmentation, Google Analytics and other aspects of email marketing.
- Provide insight into database optimization/testing cadence, analysis and integrity within ESP.
- Effectively communicate with management to enhance and optimize program efficiencies and automation.
- Brainstorm and develop operational efficiencies and ideas to streamline Guest email communications in conjunction with the Email team.
- Optimize the design and layouts of emails for mobile.
- Track, analyze, and implement strategies on campaign results.
- Perform A/B testing, reporting and analysis of individual campaigns.
- Stay current on email marketing trends and industry wide best practices in order to make sound recommendations.
- Audit existing email campaigns and facilitate next steps to ensure consistent look and feel, and optimal performance.
- Fulfill mission statement by performing job duties with a high level of customer service in mind while contributing to a positive team spirit.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or University; or experience/background in marketing, business, technology, or other related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Teammate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the Teammate is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The Teammate is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The Teammate must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the Teammate regularly works in an office setting. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Buckle is committed to hiring and developing the most qualified Teammates from the available workforce in the communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Buckle, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination and retaliation because of veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, national origin or ancestry, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable local, state, or federal law. For state specific information, refer to the State Law Supplements found on the Teammate Center, under Human Resources.
Please mention you came from emailtribe when applying to this job!
Something does not look right? 👀 Give us a shout
The Buckle, Inc.
Buckle operates over 460 stores in 44 states. The key to Buckle's consistent growth is the talent and dedication of its 9,000+ teammates working together with the primary focus on its mission - "Creating the most enjoyable shopping experience possible for our guests." Exceeding $1 billions in sales, Buckle has grown...